Great Tua Tweet! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Tua Tweet!

I like to see him being friendly with the jets d line after the game, be a nice guy so they don't cheap shot ya. Also was flooded with emotions watching him get his first snap, first completion, first 3rd down conversion... he's coming along well! Fitz was loving it, such a great family atmosphere right now! And we held a shutout, fins up!!!
That d-lineman was Quinnen Williams, his teammate at Alabama.
They showed a picture during the game of both at Alabama and Williams hoisting Tua over his head.

Wish the kid the best possible future in Miami.
We can only imagine what he had to go through to make it back to a playing field.

I know that Fitz supposedly gives us the best chance to win and is a great character guy, but it was frustrating to watch him today, no way do we beat even an average team with a performance like that. Is it all his fault? no.......but damn.

Wake me up when the dolphins stop kidding themselves. Fitzpatrick left points on the field again... Tua needs to start
Fitzpatrick left points but he also created points. Not defending him but the O-line was mediocre today.

I know that Fitz supposedly gives us the best chance to win and is a great character guy, but it was frustrating to watch him today, no way do we beat even an average team with a performance like that. Is it all his fault? no.......but damn.
Fitz is .500. Do we want to be 0.500 with Tua on the bench?

No complaints here. I saw what I needed to see. Like Ray R said he looked comfortable out there. That is huge! His passes were on point and he moved well. I do not want to rush him out there at all. But I would love to see the coaches put some packages in there for him. Get him on the field throughout the game. But no rush for me.

Still think you play Fitz for the next few weeks. Let's get to November and see where we are. Putting in "packages" isn't the way to go. You either put him in to start or he remains backup.

Wasn't a great game for the team overall. But it is a win for a young team learning to win in the NFL.

And when Tua was readying up and strapping his hat on, I got some goose bumps. Unlike when I first seen Pat White, Tua looked and feels the part.

no body kill me. i am a Tua fan. I am going to be over dramatic... but i didnt LOVE the zip on the ball
If you were watching Fitz and Flacco, he easily threw harder on his two passes than those two over-the-hill geezers did all game.

I do wish people would take it a bit easier on the hype. I saw legit hype when he gave his first handoff. Calm the f down people. If you treat him like the Messiah and he's anything less, you'll ruin his confidence

Back
Top Bottom