Greatest Beer Commercial of All Time!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest Beer Commercial of All Time!!!

I'll snag a few for souvenirs, but I can't drink that stuff.

Hit the r instead of t. Last year in college so he's excused :chuckle:

Damn who still drinks Natty Lights?......I used to buy these and Hamms, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Old Milwaukees in college because it was the cheapest beer at most liquor stores. I would need to drink ten Natty Lights to even get a slight buzz. :chuckle:

I had a friend who moved down to VA in the late 90's late college years for us he came back and swore Natty Ice was the ULTIMATE beer of beers. Found out why later when it $5 a 12 pack lol. Don't knock PBR though its a good just hanging out beer, I like to BBQ with it, it gives that beer taste to food very lightly but not harshly like a IPA or a dark micro brew will.

Since I started hitting all the microbreweries in my area, I can't go back to "normal" beers like bud, miller, coors. They taste too weak. My drinking buddies have decided we are now official Beer Snobs ... LOL

:brewskis:

I speak Spanish just like Czonka. Shouldn't have to speak ANY in the U.S. though but thats a different post for a different forum.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Does anyone know how roger this and when to get it in Virginia?

Wha?

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

To be fair, that ad was 4 years after he retired and he was labeled "too small for pro football", coming out of college.

Uh, didn't we have another potential HOF LB from Texas that had the same label? Lol

Back
Top Bottom