Greatest Play In Dolphin History??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest Play In Dolphin History???

Lol, me and a buddy we're sitting here. He says, Gronk in the backfield is gonna f*ck this up. I say, oh like Leon Lett? Yep.

No Leonnnnnn, Nooooooo!

This was the play of the year and needs a name.
Miracle in Miami
or
Double Truck and Trailer
Either way this game is an Instant Classic!

Way to go Dolphin players and coaches who showed heart and determination to believe in each other and NEVER GIVE UP!

Kudos to the announcer. It's hard to hear on the replay but I think the fight song plays about 3 seconds after he crosses the goal line. Are there any flags? Did he step out of bounds last second? Ah screw it... "Miami has the Dolphins..."

Just call it "Oh Wow!"

I love the security guard watch the screen with her back to the field, as she's supposed to be, and in stunned disbelieve and then notices Drake is right next to her before being engulfed in a wave of Dolphins.

I'll always be partial to this, from our first AFC Championship Game, it took about 8 separate blocks to make this happen...

Plus, the field goal posts are in the middle of the field!!

If you add the level of difficulty in the play then probably. It's hard to get over the fake spike though. Such an iconic moment.

Dont no anything before 1977 but best after 1977.

Back
Top Bottom