Greenwood starting days may be over. Eddie Moore has been given a chance to start. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greenwood starting days may be over. Eddie Moore has been given a chance to start.

Re: Except for Chambers

Originally posted by jetssuckSr

I'd like a better KR than Minor

That's why we signed Rogers, who is better than Minor. Rogers wasn't even in a DECENT system up there in Buffalo. Even Bills fans admit their SP SUCKS. In the right system(Seattle).. Rogers lead the league in PRs with a 14.5 average and was up there in KRs as well..

I'm all for him starting if he can be better, which I think he can be.The best players should start at any position.

Fin-atic, I gotta disagree. Yes, in theory, everyone is competing for a job but really now, do you think Travis Minor is going to win the starting job from Ricky Williams barring any injuries occuring?

Thanks for making this post even stupider than I thought previously. I didn't know I had to take the baby step and say everyone except Ricky and the true stars on this team.

But there are only about seven who are locks at their positons no matter what. If you take Thomas, Taylor, Madison, and Surtain then throw in Ricky, Chambers and McMichael.

That leaves 15 other postions that are up for competition. But the big point is if you read the article carefully, all it says is that Moore will compete for the starting position. It didn't say he is favored or believed to be able to win, etc. Just says he will compete. What the hell is that? No big deal at best.

Can you make the leap with me here?

The competition is very close by the way if you know what I mean. We as human seem to collect information and translate it into emotion, feelings etc. We have in mind that coaches are really impressed with moore and that has been the talks but nothing good otu of greenwood just that he will risk losing his job. With that to say is that we will have a whole different linebacking core in 2004. Greenwood isn't looking great at the moment and moore is on a pony ride. Just wait until pre season and watch moore break out with 30-40 tackles adn see who will start. Nobody has said nothing about other positions, this thread is about our strong safety spot.

These are the positions that we have on lock, keeping in mind that we dont bare injury.

if dixon doesnt play tackle then...

nails and dixon's position are locked otherwise

right tackle- todd wade(yougn player still developing but will start.

Tight end_ randy mc michael

fullback- Rob konrad(no brainer)

Runningback- Ricky williams(duh)

Quarterback- Jay Fiedler(i say this a 70 percent chance)

wide receiver- Chris chambers

Defensive line- Taylor, Bowens, Chester, Aguneleye(if resigned 9.5 sacks last season with us)

junior seau is locked, thomas

surtain and madison

free safety- brock marion

we have 18-22 possible starting positions filled which leaves us 6 short positions that are open for competition.

strong safety is open
Outside linebacker-
left tackle
wide receiver

That's how good our situation is and we just need mental toughness.

Originally posted by fin-atic

Thanks for making this post even stupider than I thought previously. I didn't know I had to take the baby step and say everyone except Ricky and the true stars on this team.

But there are only about seven who are locks at their positons no matter what. If you take Thomas, Taylor, Madison, and Surtain then throw in Ricky, Chambers and McMichael.

That leaves 15 other postions that are up for competition. But the big point is if you read the article carefully, all it says is that Moore will compete for the starting position. It didn't say he is favored or believed to be able to win, etc. Just says he will compete. What the hell is that? No big deal at best.

LMAO. Are you this much of an ass in person too fin-atic? I have to admit, sometimes I can be an ass, but man, you just ripped into the guy......

You know something fin-atic? You strike me as the type of guy who has a lot of contacts with people, but not too many friends. I was trying to debate with you nicely and have been very nice, civil and patient with you in the past. For you to outright call me names shows a blatant lack of courtesy and maturity. I don't get your problem ( oh wait its Fiedler and Moore and Wannstedt right?) Even people who tend to agree with your opinion, as I do, you rip. You have just made a fan of Eddie Moore. I will put money down that he will win the starting job and I hope you hate every single moment of it. I hope this team is able to win with all the players you hate just so you are miserable. All you do on this board is complain and attack fellow Dolphin fans. I have news for you pal, you are not any better than anyone else so quit acting as such. Also, you can quit with the name calling. It is obvious you have to resort to such tactics since your arguments hold no water. So no, I will not make the "leap" with you since you yourself seem to keep falling short, especially in the mental area. Grow up. Have a nice day. :)

P.S. No one need bring up that I have now stooped to the name calling level myself, I figure what is good for the resident hater who claims to be a "fin-atic," is good for everyone else, no?:D

"But don't come on here with punk posts telling posters to "shut up" and "quit whining" and slamming those who are NOT happy about the draft.

This is a forum. It is here for fans to come and express their opinions about the team. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to express themselves. If you don't like it than don't read it, and Damn sure don't slam the poster. Thats not called for."

Give ya 3 guesses as to who said this just a week ago.

Fin-Attic,

Sorry man, but you've changed. You use to be quite an optimistic fan. These days all you do is complain....

What's the matter???....Your prozac prescription running low????:lol: :lol:

PHINZ RULE!!!!:cap:

Originally posted by Bazinet37

LMAO. Are you this much of an ass in person too fin-atic? I have to admit, sometimes I can be an ass, but man, you just ripped into the guy......

I guess Bazinet's has taken his prescriptions, didn't say anything about fin-atic but if its me bazinet will try to push me off the road like an old man driving at 10 mph on the freeway.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*PICTURES BAZINET PUSHING OFF SOME OLD MAN OFF THE ROAD WHILE ON THE FREEWAY FOR NOT DRIVING WITHIN THE SPEED LIMIT RANGE*

Originally posted by finheavenfan

I guess Bazinet's has taken his prescriptions, didn't say anything about fin-atic but if its me bazinet will try to push me off the road like an old man driving at 10 mph on the freeway.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*PICTURES BAZINET PUSHING OFF SOME OLD MAN OFF THE ROAD WHILE ON THE FREEWAY FOR NOT DRIVING WITHIN THE SPEED LIMIT RANGE*

Well, had fin-atic personally attacked Samphin, he would have recived a warning. However, the worst thing he said was "Thanks for making this post stupider". Is that attacking Sam? Not really. Was the post harsh? It sure was. However, I made a judgement call on that and let it slide. Just as I'm about to do for you here. You realize you have 2 warnings, and with one more comes a one week ban, right? Consider that when you realize I'm letting you off on your attack on me. Before you argue, "I guess Bazinet's has taken his prescriptions" is indeed a personal attack, bad grammar and all......

In light of recent events, I'm going to give both fin-atic and Samphin unofficial warnings. I can see where this could be percieved as playing favorites, so I have to be fair. These warning aren't offical, but the next one will be guys. Please follow TOS guys......

DAMN Bazinet, take it easy dog. I think it was all fun and games.

I thought I took it easy. I could have easily gave him the warning, and with it being his 3rd, had him banned for a week. I guess you'd have to know the situation to realize why I responded the way I did......

Guess so, I just though, upon looking at the post, that nothing was so major. BUT, ultimately, you da boss, so leave me out of it.

Back
Top Bottom