Greenwood starting days may be over. Eddie Moore has been given a chance to start. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greenwood starting days may be over. Eddie Moore has been given a chance to start.

Ok bazinet, enough is enough if you keep being like this nobody in here will like you. Now you are giving me a warning for joking around with you in a moderate manner. You can ban me if you want but I didn't call you any names. You are beggining to sound like a police man waiting on the side of the road to find tickets and It sounds to me like you don't like me. If you don't like me then tell me, I can go somewhere else to chat about miami if you are going to make my stay here uncomfortable.

Bazinet, take a look at the posts in order and see who attacked who first. Not only did he call me stupid, he called pretty much everyone who contributed to this post stupid as well. I was, in fact, very cordial to him and even agreed with some of his reservations about certain players and/or coaches. No, he didn't come out and say, "Samphin, you are stupid and so is everyone else," but as the saying goes..."There is more than one way to catch a fish." I am not the only person he has ripped into either. I have never had a problem with you, but for you to have some type of authority here and laugh at his obvious attack on me,seems to me, favorites are being played. Oh well, it is not like this post is going to get you to see it any differently. Have a good one.

p.s. BTW, Did you give yourself a warning, "unoffical" or not for calling Fin-atic an ass? :lol: (Last question was a joke so please take it as nothing more or less)

DAMN Bazinet, take it easy dog. I think it was all fun and games.'

Yea good point marino, its not just me but bazinet here doesn't like me and he isn't man enough to tell me. Bad grammar was intended as a personal attack as well.

Oh heavy is the head that wears the Mentor crown.:lol:
Stick around FinHeavenFan.:)

Fact, look at other moderators how they go with everything smoothly in the board without giving a long emphasis to the user and acting with some invisible authority. He does have authority but not to take any action on personal causes. It was much better when bazinet wasn't moderating. I didn't midn him as a user but moderating he is just taking it too far.

He does need to take it easy because there is a good topic and it would get a little off topic but he will just stomp his feet and say IM GOING TO CLOSE THIS BECAUSE ITS OFF TOPIC without giving it a chance to shift another direction. Its rather childish by a psychology major.

drop it finheavenfan....baz is a mentor because he was voted as one and as such he DOES have some authroity here and if he says something is getting out of hand then it's time to stop.....No one is perfect and we are doing the best we can to keep this place running smoothly, it would help greatly if people would stop provoking and attacking each other but that obviously is not going to happen so we unfortunately have to keep a closer eye on things than we would like. sometimes we end up using a fire hose on a match, if you know what I mean, but, until we all figure out how to become perfect, then you'll have to put up with the occasional heavy handedness.

Lisa Dergen......:drool:
clear.gif

Last edited:
He just needs to cool it thats all. I am tired of him telling me how many warnings I have. Their little think that happened was short of personal attacks and profanity and making each other uncomfortable.

Back to the original point of the post ... the article IS newsworthy because right after the draft, the front office said Moore was taken because we needed linebacker DEPTH. Which is why it becomes interesting when Moore is named as a possible starter.

Zoom, I read an article that quoted Wannstedt as saying, that when the pick came up, they felt Moore would have a greater opportunity to come in and contribute greatly, moreso than anyone else still on the board. That leads me to bleieve that they had Moore pegged since they drafted him as the eventual starter at SLB.

Migs do you have your inhaler with you, it sounds like you are about to get a heart attack.

:lol: Almost, but i'm better now. Wow, what a hot babe :eek:

Back
Top Bottom