Greg Little and Austin Jackson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Little and Austin Jackson

There's no rush to get Ajax back out there but keep in mind that Little missed a few plays with a hand injury .....Hunt missed one also and Armstead has missed some plays this year so Ajax will get to play and we'll go from there.

Fellas - I’m no o-line coach but I keep seeing Little in highlights w key blocks on scoring plays or big gains in both run and pass situations. No one is blowing by him in the passing game either.

What do we think happens when Jackson comes back? Is Little the better player? Assuming he stays healthy and continues to play like this can we / do we keep him beyond this season?

Hard to beat out a starter

From the lens of a fan, it certainly looks like Little is getting the job done. When the coaches break down the film if it shows the same then you have to keep Little in. Ajax has proved nothing, and he only won the job by default because he was a high draft pick.

Fellas - I’m no o-line coach but I keep seeing Little in highlights w key blocks on scoring plays or big gains in both run and pass situations. No one is blowing by him in the passing game either.
As per PFF grade, Little was the worst O-lineman and graded very poorly. Now if PFF grades are B.S and Little was facing Von Miller, I think he should stay at RT.

How come River man is not on the 53 yet?

Haven't seen this much offense in YEARS. Go with the hot hand. I also don't mind rotation. But that would screw with money.

If Little is playing better. Keep him in. Simples. More competition on that O-Line the better.

There's no rush to get Ajax back out there but keep in mind that Little missed a few plays with a hand injury .....Hunt missed one also and Armstead has missed some plays this year so Ajax will get to play and we'll go from there.
Good shout. Nearly every team is getting injured linemen every game. It's almost an attrition thing these days.

From the lens of a fan, it certainly looks like Little is getting the job done. When the coaches break down the film if it shows the same then you have to keep Little in. Ajax has proved nothing, and he only won the job by default because he was a high draft pick.
he kept the starting RT position because Little was unable to unseat him all offseason.

but Little may have overtaken him now. we don't know.

Back
Top Bottom