Grier has pretty much **** the bed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grier has pretty much **** the bed

Tennessee is better team than dolphins..I been saying this for wild. Offense got score more point..tua been struggling for while..it not all on OL..we just didn't play anybody. Our defense is great. They cant win all games..

What a ridiculous comment. Why not also blame it on the same hot dog supplier?
It wouldn't surprise me that the hot dog supplier has a crucial role in player evaluation, but I'd guess right nowt he difference is that Flores has been involved in what has proven to be a losing organizational culture and he's had several years of unquestioned authority that have been thoroughly mediocre.

Tennessee is better team than dolphins..I been saying this for wild. Offense got score more point..tua been struggling for while..we just didn't play anybody. Our defense is great. They cant win all games..
So that makes Grier a great GM? How? Explain in detail

Have you seen Mynkah this year vs. Holland or how Tunsil is doing? Because you choose to live in denial of the facts doesn’t make them prove your point.
The Dolphins traded a highly thought of left tackle and went from 1 respected lineman to 0. Historically bad offensive line this year. That is all I care about. You want to talk about Houston or Pittsburgh, why don't you go to their forums.

Explain to me how the Chargers, Bengals and Cardinals got so much better than us?

So that makes Grier a great GM? How? Explain in detail
Grier dont play or coaches..our offense got get better..Tua handling off ball was terrible today.over throwing pass and under throwing off ball.. u cant blame all on OL, wr was terrible as well..it hard win 8 or 9 games in row..that Atlanta a d jags lost kill us..

Last edited:
Grier dont play or coaches..our offense got get better..Tua handling off ball was terrible today.over throwing pass and under throwing off ball.. u cant blame all on OL, wr was terrible as well..
So Grier is not responsible for the personnel? My mistake maybe it was the janitor

Tennessee is better team than dolphins..I been saying this for wild. Offense got score more point..tua been struggling for while..it not all on OL..we just didn't play anybody. Our defense is great. They cant win all games..
Tennessee really isn't a "better team" in a lot of ways. That roster is just an empty shell in some places (receiving corps except for a frequently injured AJ Brown)- what they do have is a better coaching staff that gets the best out of the players they do have, runs a scheme and calls play that make sense with the players they have on the roster, and has coached themselves into wins rather than coaching out of them.

Tennessee really isn't a "better team" in a lot of ways. That roster is just an empty shell in some places (receiving corps except for a frequently injured AJ Brown)- what they do have is a better coaching staff that gets the best out of the players they do have, runs a scheme and calls play that make sense with the players they have on the roster, and has coached themselves into wins rather than coaching out of them.
Well sometimes u got be real w dolphins.. you record is what u are..it was good run but Tennessee played good games on offense

Herbert, Justin Jefferson and Jonathan Taylor were all there for the taking in the '20 draft with each of our first three picks and they would've changed this franchise for the next decade+. You don't get opportunities like that very often.

You mentioned Holland twice 😂. Holland is awesome. Waddle is awesome. I love Tua. Meh on Phillips. So that’s 1 FA and some good picks, for how many years and picks?
Try Meh on Tua. Fact is Grier has not built around him. But also fact that Tua isn’t enough of a difference maker from an arm perspective. This was plain as day in today’s game.

Why are Flo and Grier tied together? Why can’t you fire one, not both?

Try Meh on Tua. Fact is Grier has not built around him. But also fact that Tua isn’t enough of a difference maker from an arm perspective. This was plain as day in today’s game.
I’ve seen Brady, Herbert, Lawrence and Murray **** the bed in recent weeks. But ya know it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom