Gronk suspended one game. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk suspended one game.

You gotta be kidding me. We litterslly never get these breaks. We always get the team whose star is coming back fresh off the suspension.

I said the same thing last week, the first 2 weeks I've wanted a loss in years and we get two superstars out back to back weeks. So typical.

Not sure there's a team that whines more about penalties than they do. Brady especially.

tumblr_mylaztIkot1qzp5buo1_1280.jpg

NFL wants to see a Pitt NE game with all the stars

Yep, you can see the script develop. Bet on the Steelers to win last night because I knew the refs would help them toward that showdown with NE.
And the Bengals being Bengals.....

Yep, you can see the script develop. Bet on the Steelers to win last night because I knew the refs would help them toward that showdown with NE.
And the Bengals being Bengals.....

That game was ridiculous last night with all the cheap shot hits and personal fouls, especially after what happened to Shazier.

The league better get serious about harsher suspensions etc otherwise they are going to have an out on control probelm on their hands.

ju ju should have gotten the doo doo kicked out of him

How do you not get ejected after that? Taunted him on top of that. Then Brown gets nailed in the head in the endzone, not sure how he held on to that TD.

Got to hand in to Gruden last night, he called it out.

Call me crazy, but I think this bodes well for the Dolphins monday night. They finally got a bit of confidence, Brady struggles a bit without Gronk safety net, the pass rushers always seem to get up for Brady. It hinges on how Cutler does. If they can lean on Drake and minimize Cutler's inefficiencies, I think they have a shot.

Reactions: Ohu
Bills should go for his knees on every play. Most of them will be legal. I'm not sure if chop blocks are illegal for defensive players, because why would anyone ever do that? But, that'd be a good way to make sure you end his season, which should be the goal of every Buffalo defender. A 1-game suspension is an absolute joke. Will be hard for the league to fine or suspend someone for retaliation on a legal play - think Swearinger/Keller.

Sadly, I agree.

What Gronk did was not part of a football play. And it wasn't fighting, it was an attack. He lost his temper? Dude, he lost his temper, saw a guy defenseless on the ground, and decided to ****ing elbow drop the back of his head?

I'm sorry, to hand out a two game suspension to someone for fighting, but only a one game suspension for that? That's just messed up, man. NHL players have literally been prosecuted for assault for things like that in the past.

This has nothing to do with the Patriots or the Dolphins. We're going to get dunked on Monday night regardless of whether or not Gronk plays, but man, the NFL's response to this has just been shameful. Suspend him FOR THE YEAR. You know it will just get knocked down on appeal, anyway.

I bet New England will hold gronk out of the 2nd meeting with a fake injury or “rest” him to avoid Buffalo taking him out.

Back
Top Bottom