Gronk suspended one game. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk suspended one game.

I have a feeling that Gronk is shortening his leash with BB. His antics are going to land him in a lot of hot water with him.

So let me get this straight. NFL says that two guys fighting each other -- not football, but at least settling it like men -- is worse than blindsiding a guy while he's on the ground with the full weight of your 260 pound body slamming into the back of his head?

Or that what Juju did -- taunting and all -- is likewise not as serious as two guys who can't stand each other deciding to tussle?

Really, Goodell? Really?

So let me get this straight. NFL says that two guys fighting each other -- not football, but at least settling it like men -- is worse than blindsiding a guy while he's on the ground with the full weight of your 260 pound body slamming into the back of his head?

Or that what Juju did -- taunting and all -- is likewise not as serious as two guys who can't stand each other deciding to tussle?

Really, Goodell? Really?

That's what alot of people are complaining about- the inconsistencies just like the refs and the flags or lack of. I have no problem with them coming down really hard for things at this point and beyond, you can't let this continue. They need to be consistent though.

That's what alot of people are complaining about- the inconsistencies just like the refs and the flags or lack of. I have no problem with them coming down really hard for things at this point and beyond, you can't let this continue. They need to be consistent though.

I would have given Gronk and Juju 4 games each.

What Gronk did was worse to me because it was outside of football, but what Juju did was reckless, dangerous, and the taunting made it clear that he wasn't trying to deliver a good block, he was trying to remove someone from the game.

No worries..They'll get a 7th rd jag to score two Tds against us lol They're the only team I can think of who can lose somebody that's "irreplaceable" yet can be replaced somehow. I would love to keep seeing progression from the young guys again this week. Drake, Howard, Tunsil, etc.. played their tails off.

So asinine. The team that gets more benefit of the doubt and bogus calls than anyone... jeesh

I hope someone goes after Gronk, what a scumbag. How he isn't suspended more than 1 game for an obviously intentional malicious move is beyond me.

Ya dude imagine Suh doing that lol Gronk is a dirtbag for what he did. You can really hurt someone like that. A 1 game suspension for almost detaching the dudes brainstem is BS!!! Soon we're going to see weapons on the field..Look at the Crabtree/ Talib fight. AJ Green destroying Ramsey as well. The NFL is quick to call a holding penalty to ruin a drive but doesn't call Mario Edwards punching Fasano twice in the back of the head (And they showed it on replay LOL). This offseason, the NFL needs to look into some sort of technology to help these refs. THEY NEED IT!!

What Gronk did was worse to me because it was outside of football, but what Juju did was reckless, dangerous, and the taunting made it clear that he wasn't trying to deliver a good block, he was trying to remove someone from the game.

All true but man did Burfict have it coming. You always hear commentators talk about how nice he is or how good he is to his 2 girls but I wonder if they actually watch him play. He's by far the dirtiest player in football and it was just a matter of time before the Steelers went for payback.

Watch a replay of the hit Burfict put on Brown in the 2015 playoffs - or any of his highlight reel dirty hits - and tell me you feel bad for him. You play cheap - you wear a target. Maybe he'll think twice about being a dickbag after his head clears up from the concussion.

And people wonder why he went from a 1st rounder to going undrafted ...

All true but man did Burfict have it coming. You always hear commentators talk about his nice he is or how good he is to his 2 girls but I wonder if they actually watch him play. He's by far the dirtiest player in football and it was just a matter of time before the Steelers went for payback.

Watch a replay of the hit Burfict put on Brown in the 2015 playoffs - or any of his highlight reel dirty hits - and tell me you feel bad for him. You play cheap - you wear a target. Maybe he'll think twice about being a dickbag after his head clears up from the concussion.

And people wonder why he went from a 1st rounder to going undrafted ...

Oh, absolutely. Burfict is a very dirty player, and even though I believe Juju should be disciplined very harshly, I'm glad he at least did it to Burfict, who is a career punk who's inflicted a lot of injuries with dirty play in his time.

gronks a dirty player too

ju ju will get his...cinci isn't gonna let that die...better have that head on a swivel kid

Exactly. That post immediately above yours is disgraceful, the one quoting some tweet from a clown named Wingfield. Unbelievable that somebody could be biased/dense enough to restrict the evaluation of the JuJu play as a "football hit" without taking it in context. The context was everything. That hit was designed to injure and taunt. It was mostly a technicality what part of the body was used, and what part of the body was struck. The Steelers were desperate for any opportunity to lay out a Bengal. The locker room shouts of "karma...karma" while JuJu was being asked about the play further verifies exactly what was going on.

I was embarrassed as a USC alum. Schuster should not be allowed to play for the remainder of the season, as far as I'm concerned.

didn't juice stand over the safety Williams when he laid him out vs buffalo? I think he ended Williams career on that hit

didn't juice stand over the safety Williams when he laid him out vs buffalo? I think he ended Williams career on that hit
Kinda he has played a few snaps this year.. not th same tho

Back
Top Bottom