Gronk suspended one game. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk suspended one game.

didn't juice stand over the safety Williams when he laid him out vs buffalo? I think he ended Williams career on that hit

He did. I'm stunned Landry was not suspended for that hit.

Saw the Juju hit and first thing I thought of was Landry's hit.

Different note but because of your post I watched the Kiko hit on Flacco, I missed that game what a shame :=), boy did our guys come flying to his defense. Impressive considering the Bills stood around after the Gronk shot. When the lineman jumped Kiko Suh and friends absolutely pounced on that lineman while Ravens walked away. Maybe our locker room is pretty tight?

I think if he loses the appeal, which he should, then they should tack on an extra game for the hassle :thumbsup
That is what happens in the NRL (National Rugby League) in Australia. The player is say suspended for 1 game but has the right to appeal. If he is successful, he gets no suspension but if he is still found guilty by the tribunal, he is suspended for an extra game. Net effect, the teams and the players know that they have to have a great case to appeal and succeed. Generally very few players bother to appeal.
This is a much better system with consequences for unsuccessful frivolous appeals.

Last edited:
I would line to see Suh pull a Gronk on Brady. But, Suh would probably be banded for life.

McCain got ejected for (mutual) fighting with a Pats player when we played them.

But Hernandez tries to kill a guy well after a play for intercepting a pass on him, and doesn't get ejected?

Yeah the NFL can suck a dick I honestly hope they go out of business this league is corrupt as sin.

McCain got ejected for (mutual) fighting with a Pats player when we played them.

But Hernandez tries to kill a guy well after a play for intercepting a pass on him, and doesn't get ejected?

Yeah the NFL can suck a **** I honestly hope they go out of business this league is corrupt as sin.
Freudian slip? Hernandez is dead (committed suicide in prison).
Gronk, delivered an ugly cheap shot, much more egregious than the patty cake punch by McCain. He should have been ejected and suspended multiple games.

Nope, Aaron Williams is out of the league. He never played another snap after Landry's shot.

That’s what I thought. He was a good player too

Converted corner at Texas to safety if I recall correctly. Made the transition well

LOL.....as we all know intelligence isn't one of his strong points....he f' ed himself pretty good and I'm lovin it:

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-englan...s-281k-with-suspension-and-possibly-much-more

"Gronkowski has a base salary of $4.25 million and will lose 1/17th of it: $250,000 - Gronkowski also will lose the chance to earn his per-game roster bonus: $31,250 - So the suspension will cost Gronkowski $281,250, and also threatens his chances to earn extra money in incentives as part of the sweetened contract he had signed in May."

Yeah the NFL can suck a **** I honestly hope they go out of business this league is corrupt as sin.

Please tell me you accidentally wrote Hernandez, but meant Gronkowski. Most accurate error ever

Back
Top Bottom