Guaranteeing 5 players Won't be injured.. Who would you save?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guaranteeing 5 players Won't be injured.. Who would you save??

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
This was a topic over at BuffaloZone.com forum and it was of course directed towards Buffalo over there and saw some very interested answers.. I'm going to go ahead and ask the same question here to you Dolphin Fans..

If you could save 5 players on Miami from getting injured the entire 2003 season, who would you choose??

I'll give my answers in the next post.. :D

HURRAH:drinker:

I would protect all the players from getting injured.. the only person that can get injured would be Wanny..

btw.. who is the back up head coach??

lol

Here it goes, my top 5.. Not necessarily the Top 5 players on the team

1. Ricky Williams.. Most valuable player on the team, Top 2-3 RB in NFL, if not the best.. This is the obvious choice..

2. Jason Taylor.. TOP 2 DE in NFL, if not, the best, enough said.. Another obvious choice..

3. Mark Dixon.. Miami would then need to start a rookie 3rd rounder at LT

4. Chris Chambers.. Another Big play WR that is poised for a breakout year, superior to any WR on Miami roster..

5. Junior Seau.. Miami would have to play rookie 2nd rounder Eddie Moore, he's also the leader on this team and having him say stuff while he's on the sideline won't really hold much water in my opinion

These IMO are Miami most valuable players.. The rest could be replaced with capable starters.. If Zach got injured, Seau play MLB and Eddie/Greenwood play outside.. If Madison or Surtain got injured, Buckley fills in.. If Marion is injured, Freeman plays his natural position (FS) and Sammy stays at SS.. Fiedler could be replaced by Griese.. McMike replaced by Don Lee.. Timbo or Chester replaced by Zgonina.. That was my reasoning...

Originally posted by Jeep
I would protect all the players from getting injured.. the only person that can get injured would be Wanny..

btw.. who is the back up head coach??

lol

I think Norv Turner, being that he's the assistant head coach..

Fiedler
Ricky
Taylor
Thomas
Dixon

I wanted to put Surtain or Madison...but I felt these injuries to the team would be more crushing.

R. Williams, Surtain, Madison, Chambers, Thomas

Originally posted by chambers84
Ricky Williams
J.Taylor
Chris Chambers
Zach Thomas
Dixon

The only differences are Chambers vs. Seau and Thomas vs. Fiedler. That was my big debate. Trying to decide if Moore could fill in more ably than Mcknight or Thompson, at their respective positions. And if Hendricks or Griese could fill in better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking bout injuries gives me the chills man! but if theres one player i want making it through year in and year out its Ricky.....

Ricky
Thomas
JT
Surtain
Chambers

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
R. Williams, Surtain, Madison, Chambers, Thomas

Mike, very interesting.. No Jason Taylor?? It all depends on who you think is the better player at their position.. Burnett/Jay Williams as a starter or Terrell Bcukley as a starter??

ok guys im feeling sick with this thread...why not change it to..."which 53 players would you save?" :D:D:D

1.Ricky Williams
2.Fiedler ---> This guys mean alot more than we all thought last season including myself who I thought Ray could be as effective.
3.Taylor
4.Thomas
5.Surtain

Originally posted by Predaphin34
ok guys im feeling sick with this thread...why not change it to..."which 53 players would you save?" :D:D:D

:lol:.. I knew this thread would rub people the wrong way.. I personallly like this thread cause it shows the reality of how a team destined for the Superbowl needs lots of luck involved with lots of talent.. Keeps the perspective in mind that going to the Superbowl is no guarantee for anyone no matter how good they look before the season starts.. Which is what I hear about the Lakers.. From what I heard, they've already been given the NBA Champ trophy for 2004 :lol:..

Back
Top Bottom