Guess AFC EAST final standings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess AFC EAST final standings

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Guess what the AFC EAST standings will be after the year is over. indicate their records and if they make plyoffs. be reasonable and add reasonaing why....

1...Pats........12-4...playoffs(TOUGH, added thomas, stallwoth to a really good team, maybe superbowl)
2...Dolphins...9-7.....wildcard(defense&RBs are tough,culpepper is gonna be better)
3...Jets.........8-8....no playoffs(about same as last year, only improved jones)
4...Bills.........4-12...no playoffs (lost willis,thomas,clements,spikes)

1. Patriots: 13-3
2. Jets: 9-7
3: Dolphins: 7-9
4. Bills: 5-11

1. 16-0 .....19-0
2. dont care
3. dont care
4.dont care

I believe Miami will be very improved next year....even go as far as saying Miami will go to the playoffs next year, and I wish I could say they will also win the east, but the Pats have reloaded for one more big run before Belichick does a Parcels and takes off.

Patriots: 13-3 (We do beat them once again)

Dolphins: 10-6 (I expect to split with the pats, and sweep Jets & Bills)

Jets: 6-10 (tougher schedule, Chad May miss games again)

Bills: 4-12 This will be a brand new team, not exactly rebuilding, but they will struggle with all the players they lost.

this is what i wish i could predict .
dolphins 11- 5
bills 10-6
jets 3 -13
pats 3-13

but until we draft some sooner magic and orange power into our team i will say this is how it will end up.

jets 14-2
pats 13-3
bills 10 -6
dolphins 4-12

too many holes and too many questions plus most of you guys arent holding your mouths right and therefore our luck will suffer so you all better hold your lips right so our luck can change.:ninja:

Patriots 14-2- They are going to be ridiculous
Bills 8-8-Offense will be good, defense is too young
Dolphins 7-9- A lot depends on Ricky
Jets 5-11- Have a feeling Chad won't be able to stay healthy this year.

you base this on what? Adalius Thomas and Roosevelt Colvin is pretty much an unstoppable outside rush coming from both sides. Stallworth and Washington will probably start and Welker is a solid slot wr as you know. I would love to seem them crumble but i dont see it for 3-4 years.

I honestly have no clue what the records will be. Draft hasn't come yet, free agency isn't over, injuries haven't happened.

Too early for it

I believe Miami will be very improved next year....even go as far as saying Miami will go to the playoffs next year, and I wish I could say they will also win the east, but the Pats have reloaded for one more big run before Belichick does a Parcels and takes off.

Patriots: 13-3 (We do beat them once again)

Dolphins: 10-6 (I expect to split with the pats, and sweep Jets & Bills)

Jets: 6-10 (tougher schedule, Chad May miss games again)

Bills: 4-12 This will be a brand new team, not exactly rebuilding, but they will struggle with all the players they lost.

I too believe we will be improved and a brand new football team in terms of style. I like your picks because I think the Jets were more of a fluke last year and that the Dolphins were an aberation. I want to win the East so bad, that I'm going to have to do that. You have us going 5-1 in the divison which I would love, but I just don't think it happens. No matter how good we are, the best we can ever seem to do is 3-3 so I'll say 4-2.

Dolphins 11-5 (win tiebreaker)
Patriots 11-5
Jets 7-9
Bills 4-12

Back
Top Bottom