Guess AFC EAST final standings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess AFC EAST final standings

you base this on what? Adalius Thomas and Roosevelt Colvin is pretty much an unstoppable outside rush coming from both sides. Stallworth and Washington will probably start and Welker is a solid slot wr as you know. I would love to seem them crumble but i dont see it for 3-4 years.

A guy who is a walking cast and a guy who isn't proven whatsoever. Im truely shaking :rolleyes2 :lol:

I can't predict what the record of anyone will be. However I do know our defense will be better and through virtue of play calling alone so will our offense.

Even worst case Cleo Lemon starts I believe he is better than Harrington. My absolute worst case scenario for us is 5-11. My honest opinion is 8-8 possibly 9-7. 10-6 is possible but would require consistant QB play.

I believe Miami will be very improved next year....even go as far as saying Miami will go to the playoffs next year, and I wish I could say they will also win the east, but the Pats have reloaded for one more big run before Belichick does a Parcels and takes off.

Patriots: 13-3 (We do beat them once again)

Dolphins: 10-6 (I expect to split with the pats, and sweep Jets & Bills)

Jets: 6-10 (tougher schedule, Chad May miss games again)

Bills: 4-12 This will be a brand new team, not exactly rebuilding, but they will struggle with all the players they lost.

I love when I hear the schedule argument when we played almost identical schedukes yet we won 4 more games. You couldnt' sweep us in '05 wen we were 4-12 what make you think you'll sweep us this year?

but until we draft some sooner magic and orange power into our team i will say this is how it will end up.

jets 14-2
pats 13-3
bills 10 -6
dolphins 4-12

too many holes and too many questions plus most of you guys arent holding your mouths right and therefore our luck will suffer so you all better hold your lips right so our luck can change.:ninja:

I cannot express to you how badly I want you to be correct.

The Jets are coming back down. You trust me on this. They really didn't do anything special last year, they found a way to win football games and had a cake walk of a schedule down the stretch. They remind me a ton of the 2005 Dolphins except that the Jets got one win earlier in the season to send them to the playoffs.

We played just about the same sched as you guys did lst year and we won 10 while you won 6. The only difference in our sched was you had to play Pitt and KC and we had to play Cle and Oak. We both went 1-1 in those games.

In 2005 Miami was never truly in the race, they were brutal for half the year while the Jets were in the race all season long. Miami "turned it on" when the pressure was off while the Jets were in it and under pressure the entire 2nd half.

Barring injuries like '05 the Jets hould be the 2nd best team in the division again.

I have to give you die hard Dolphins fans credit, you stick with your team no matter what. But some of these predictions are crazy. You improved your already great defense, but havent done squat with the offense, which was horrendous last season. And you think that your going to sweep the Jet's and Bill's??:sidelol:

With what QB??:sidelol: I beg you, please have DC play us!!

You're the bigger jagoff who comes to a rival's site to try and bring us all down. We like to have fun. Life's too short to sit here and get all upset and predicting gloom and doom.

Get a life man

A guy who is a walking cast and a guy who isn't proven whatsoever. Im truely shaking :rolleyes2 :lol:

I can't predict what the record of anyone will be. However I do know our defense will be better and through virtue of play calling alone so will our offense.

Even worst case Cleo Lemon starts I believe he is better than Harrington. My absolute worst case scenario for us is 5-11. My honest opinion is 8-8 possibly 9-7. 10-6 is possible but would require consistant QB play.

Dude, do you even have a clue what your talking about? Let me ask you this, where the Patriots better with Deon Branch at WR when they had him or where they better without him last year??? Of course they where better with him, and thats what they got back in signing Stallworth. Same number of years in the league, same production in terms of receptions, TD's, and yards, oh, and by the way, they both missed almost exactly the same number of games in their careers. As for the guy who you say "isn't proven whatsoever", who are you talking about? Welker? the guy that lead the Phins in receptions last year and was the best offensive player the Phins had? Or are you talking about A.Thomas, the Pro-Bowl LB that has averaged 90 tackles and 8 sacks for the last three years? Please respond, I love making Phin fans look like fools.

To all you hypocrite Jills and Jests fans who call us homers, what do you expect out of your teams?

this is what i wish i could predict .
dolphins 11- 5
bills 10-6
jets 3 -13
pats 3-13

but until we draft some sooner magic and orange power into our team i will say this is how it will end up.

jets 14-2
pats 13-3
bills 10 -6
dolphins 4-12

too many holes and too many questions plus most of you guys arent holding your mouths right and therefore our luck will suffer so you all better hold your lips right so our luck can change.:ninja:

WOW!! I wouldnt say my Jets are going to do that good, but i like your style!!

You're the bigger jagoff who comes to a rival's site to try and bring us all down. We like to have fun. Life's too short to sit here and get all upset and predicting gloom and doom.

Get a life man

Who try's to bring you down?? I am a rival fan on your site, very true, it's just funny with all the predictions of the playoff's.

i am not doom and gloom, the Jet's have a bright future!

<Pats 14-2> with the additions of welker washington n stallworth i see brady possibily winnig MVP....he only going to be better....Morris we know can run the ball affectivily....and Thomas makes that LB core better....the patriots are looking at another super bowl ring....
<Jets 10-6> will get the first wild card....adding jones give them the runnin game they where lacking last year but this is only possible if chad stay heathily if not i do not see them going more then .500 but until that this is their record....
<Fins 8-8> really is one is hard to predict cause they do not have their startin QB.....but .500 is safe to say....the draft is really what will deside the dolphins record....
<Bills 5-11>bills did not add anyone this offseason that will help soo far....to young of a team....really not going any where with any thing if i where a bills fan i would be upset....lost mor ethen gain all odds are against these guys....

nuttie_buddie said:
<Pats 14-2> with the additions of welker washington n stallworth i see brady possibily winnig MVP....he only going to be better....Morris we know can run the ball affectivily....and Thomas makes that LB core better....the patriots are looking at another super bowl ring....
<Jets 10-6> will get the first wild card....adding jones give them the runnin game they where lacking last year but this is only possible if chad stay heathily if not i do not see them going more then .500 but until that this is their record....
<Fins 8-8> really is one is hard to predict cause they do not have their startin QB.....but .500 is safe to say....the draft is really what will deside the dolphins record....
<Bills 5-11>bills did not add anyone this offseason that will help soo far....to young of a team....really not going any where with any thing if i where a bills fan i would be upset....lost mor ethen gain all odds are against these guys....

The Fins aren't likely to win 8 games without a QB, without the left side of the OL, and without some decent receivers (rumor now has it that they're shopping Booker after trading Welker and releasing McMichael) -- and you can't fill all the holes your FO is creating with rookies and other teams' garbage and expect to build a winning team.

As for the Bills, they added half an OL in FA before Miami's FO even got out of bed plus they traded a LB with health issues for a DT that fits their defensive scheme... They, too, have 8 picks in the draft, including 4 on day 1, so if the Fins can fill all their holes via the draft, so can the Bills because they have fewer! :evil:

The Fins aren't likely to win 8 games without a QB, without the left side of the OL, and without some decent receivers (rumor now has it that they're shopping Booker after trading Welker and releasing McMichael) -- and you can't fill all the holes your FO is creating with rookies and other teams' garbage and expect to build a winning team.

As for the Bills, they added half an OL in FA before Miami's FO even got out of bed plus they traded a LB with health issues for a DT that fits their defensive scheme... They, too, have 8 picks in the draft, including 4 on day 1, so if the Fins can fill all their holes via the draft, so can the Bills because they have fewer! :evil:
i have to disagree.... the Fins r goin to have a one two punch with ricky n ronnie..putting a qb such as (green c-pep lemon brady).500 is not too much to ask..they added cory n porter...they also have a good d-fensive line....the bills have no run game ...lost their Lb core....only has one person thats good in the secondary and not much of a d-line....
fins o-line did not do bad the second half of the season they will only do better...their Recieving core w/o booker means they r going young...but there will be more runnin then passing....:tongue:

nuttie_buddie said:
i have to disagree.... the Fins r goin to have a one two punch with ricky n ronnie..putting a qb such as (green c-pep lemon brady).500 is not too much to ask..they added cory n porter...they also have a good d-fensive line....the bills have no run game ...lost their Lb core....only has one person thats good in the secondary and not much of a d-line....fins o-line did not do bad the second half of the season they will only do better...their Recieving core w/o booker means they r going young...but there will be more runnin then passing....:tongue:

Sweetpea, stay in school and learn how to write English not to mention you know squat about football strategy.

1. "fins o-line did not do bad the second half of the season they will only do better" -- the starters on the left side of that OL, James and Macintosh, are gone, as are virtually all the depth players. The Fins have like 6 OL signed, and they need 5 to start. Neither Toledo nor Alabi have shown they can play in the NFL. Teams without good OLs don't score a lot of TDs ... you should have learned that from last year.

2. "the Fins r goin to have a one two punch with ricky n ronnie." That assumes that Ricky will be reinstated and that he will be at least as good as in 2005, but the fact is that even if reinstated, he might stink it up like he did in the Canadian Football League last season, and the Fins OL is nowhere near as good as in 2005.

3. "their Recieving core w/o booker means they r going young...but there will be more runnin then passing...." Without a viable passing game, teams will put 8 in the box and stuff the run, especially down at the goal line. Enjoy.

4. "they added cory n porter...they also have a good d-fensive line...." The problem hasn't been the Fins defense, it's been the offense! Unless the D is going to play both sides of the ball and score some TDs, Miami is going to suffer unless they get some major infusion of talent on the offensive side.

5. "the bills have no run game ...lost their Lb core....only has one person thats good in the secondary and not much of a d-line...." The Bills have a two time 1,000 yard rusher in Anthony Thomas. They'll draft a rookie RB, and be just fine because they'll have a much better OL. Oh, yeah, they also have a QB and a #1 WR who can actually catch the ball (unlike Chambers) plus a bevy of fast WRs who also can catch the ball -- and TE Robert Royal was pretty good as a pass catcher even though he came to the Bills as a blocker. If you don't believe me, I'll find the video of the Bills 21-0 rout of the Fins last December for you to peruse. :lol:

I'll stack the Bills secondary against the Fins any day. The Bills have 2 of the best young safeties in the game: Donte Whitner and Ko Simpson. Whitner made the all-rookie team in 2006. Terrance McGee struggled with the cover-2 for a while, but all three of these guys got better as the season wore on. Ashton Youboty should challenge for the other CB, but Kiwaukee Thomas and Jabari Greer are two decent CBs who might be starters for the Fins. :ninja:

As for the LBs, the Bills best LB broke his leg during the season and was out for a bunch of games (Angelo Crowell). He'll be back. Takeo Spikes was a shadow of the Pro Bowler he'd been, and was frequently replaced by rookie LB Keith Ellison. The Bills have a couple of other young LBs on the roster who could blossom, too.

As for the Bills DL, well, they not only have a Pro Bowler in Aaron Schobel, they've got some other linemen who sure made Miami's QBs miserable. They sacked Daunte 6 times in September, and chased and harassed Joey to a 0.0 passer rating in December. :lol:

Sweetpea, stay in school and learn how to write English not to mention you know squat about football strategy.

1. "fins o-line did not do bad the second half of the season they will only do better" -- the starters on the left side of that OL, James and Macintosh, are gone, as are virtually all the depth players. The Fins have like 6 OL signed, and they need 5 to start. Neither Toledo nor Alabi have shown they can play in the NFL. Teams without good OLs don't score a lot of TDs ... you should have learned that from last year.

2. "the Fins r goin to have a one two punch with ricky n ronnie." That assumes that Ricky will be reinstated and that he will be at least as good as in 2005, but the fact is that even if reinstated, he might stink it up like he did in the Canadian Football League last season, and the Fins OL is nowhere near as good as in 2005.

3. "their Recieving core w/o booker means they r going young...but there will be more runnin then passing...." Without a viable passing game, teams will put 8 in the box and stuff the run, especially down at the goal line. Enjoy.

4. "they added cory n porter...they also have a good d-fensive line...." The problem hasn't been the Fins defense, it's been the offense! Unless the D is going to play both sides of the ball and score some TDs, Miami is going to suffer unless they get some major infusion of talent on the offensive side.

5. "the bills have no run game ...lost their Lb core....only has one person thats good in the secondary and not much of a d-line...." The Bills have a two time 1,000 yard rusher in Anthony Thomas. They'll draft a rookie RB, and be just fine because they'll have a much better OL. Oh, yeah, they also have a QB and a #1 WR who can actually catch the ball (unlike Chambers) plus a bevy of fast WRs who also can catch the ball -- and TE Robert Royal was pretty good as a pass catcher even though he came to the Bills as a blocker. If you don't believe me, I'll find the video of the Bills 21-0 rout of the Fins last December for you to peruse. :lol:

I'll stack the Bills secondary against the Fins any day. The Bills have 2 of the best young safeties in the game: Donte Whitner and Ko Simpson. Whitner made the all-rookie team in 2006. Terrance McGee struggled with the cover-2 for a while, but all three of these guys got better as the season wore on. Ashton Youboty should challenge for the other CB, but Kiwaukee Thomas and Jabari Greer are two decent CBs who might be starters for the Fins. :ninja:

As for the LBs, the Bills best LB broke his leg during the season and was out for a bunch of games (Angelo Crowell). He'll be back. Takeo Spikes was a shadow of the Pro Bowler he'd been, and was frequently replaced by rookie LB Keith Ellison. The Bills have a couple of other young LBs on the roster who could blossom, too.

As for the Bills DL, well, they not only have a Pro Bowler in Aaron Schobel, they've got some other linemen who sure made Miami's QBs miserable. They sacked Daunte 6 times in September, and chased and harassed Joey to a 0.0 passer rating in December. :lol:

Well alrighty then Kin. Buffalo will sweep Miami for the next 50 years b/c every single player they have is better then every single player Miami has.

I'll go down to catch a game that isnt against Buffalo since we have absolutely no chance to win let alone score a single point. Thanks for the tip Yoda

Who try's to bring you down?? I am a rival fan on your site, very true, it's just funny with all the predictions of the playoff's.

i am not doom and gloom, the Jet's have a bright future!

No you expect/want us to be doom and gloom. So I'm an idiot b/c I expect/predict/want us to go 10-6 this year? Oh no better not say that otherwise all the trolls will :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: until New Year's Eve.

So what happens once Miami has a "bright future"? You'll still bring up negative **** to say.

Back
Top Bottom