Guess AFC EAST final standings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess AFC EAST final standings

So many homers here.

Pats
Jets
Bills
Phins

As of today.

Patriots--15-1 They have to many weapons on O and D and will only improve that in the draft.

Jets--9-7 Long way to go yet

Fins--9-7 To many new coaches and Cam is a big ?

Bills--5-11 The just don't seem to get it.

I have to give you die hard Dolphins fans credit, you stick with your team no matter what. But some of these predictions are crazy. You improved your already great defense, but havent done squat with the offense, which was horrendous last season. And you think that your going to sweep the Jet's and Bill's??:sidelol:

With what QB??:sidelol: I beg you, please have DC play us!!

I have to give you die hard Dolphins fans credit, you stick with your team no matter what. But some of these predictions are crazy. You improved your already great defense, but havent done squat with the offense, which was horrendous last season. And you think that your going to sweep the Jet's and Bill's??:sidelol:

With what QB??:sidelol: I beg you, please have DC play us!!
Rich, isn't it? :sidelol:

The title of this thread should be *Don't check you homer glasses at the door*

You fin fans never cease to amaze me.

I too believe we will be improved and a brand new football team in terms of style. I like your picks because I think the Jets were more of a fluke last year and that the Dolphins were an aberation. I want to win the East so bad, that I'm going to have to do that. You have us going 5-1 in the divison which I would love, but I just don't think it happens. No matter how good we are, the best we can ever seem to do is 3-3 so I'll say 4-2.

Dolphins 11-5 (win tiebreaker):sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Patriots 11-5
Jets 7-9
Bills 4-12
:sidelol:

Fins. 19-0. (19-0 superbwol score)
hardcore fan till i die. Dunt care if we go 0-16. Ill still talk s h i t..cuz fins are the best..no1 can say ANYTHING bout them..they have done somethign that no1 has..went undfeated..no matter happens from now on..they did it..not patties..not greenies..and certainly not fluffalo.

Wutchya noe about that? Fins know all about that.

Pats 13-3 (tough game against SD even at home and I dont want to believe they will sweep more than 1 AFC East team this year)

Jets 11-5 (wins @ Home over Miami, Cleveland, Pitt, KC, Buf, Wash, New England. Road wins Miami, Tenn, Dallas, NY Giants)

Bills 8-8 (Wins @ Home over Miami, NY Jets, New England, Balt. Road wins over Miami, Cleveland, Pitt, Philly)

Phins 3-13 (Losses @ home to Buf, NE, NYJ, Balt, Cin, Dal, NYG Losses on the road to Buffalo, NE, NYJ, Pitt, Philly, Wash. Miami's only wins come against Oakland, Cleveland, Houston.

Pats 13-3
Dolphins 10-6(split with the pats)wildcard
Jets 9-7
Bills 6-10

to all the bills fans posting in this thread, if you cant honestly say that you are currently the worst team in the AFC east, regardless where you rank the other teams, you're a homer. thats how bad the bills are. say what you want, how u swept us last season, it doesnt matter your sending a complete different team onto the field next season. i mean honestly your best player is your punter

to all the bills fans posting in this thread, if you cant honestly say that you are currently the worst team in the AFC east, regardless where you rank the other teams, you're a homer. thats how bad the bills are. say what you want, how u swept us last season, it doesnt matter your sending a complete different team onto the field next season. i mean honestly your best player is your punter

Lee Evans is a punter?

And the rest of your post is completely laughable, so I'll choose to ignore it.

Lee Evans is a punter?

And the rest of your post is completely laughable, so I'll choose to ignore it.

When the Bills drafted Evans I went directly to BZ to congratulate you guys. It will truly be a pick that will continue to pay off big time.
Honestly, its the only pick that has really worked for some time. The rest, will take time like most everyones.

BB

Currently, we are, 6-10. It sucks, but, learn to love it. The only way to learn.
The Bills are just on the outside of having promise. 2-3 years and they might really be something, maybe. And thats only if Levis master plan matures as he expects.

BB

The Jets are coming back down. You trust me on this. They really didn't do anything special last year, they found a way to win football games and had a cake walk of a schedule down the stretch. They remind me a ton of the 2005 Dolphins except that the Jets got one win earlier in the season to send them to the playoffs.

The Bills just suck. They are going to be god awful. They lost 3 of their big time defensive players on defense and their best player on offense. They have no runningback to speak of and I still am not big on Losman.

The Patriots will be good again but their off-season moves are a little overrated IMO. Thomas and Stallworth were nice signs, but no one else jumps off the page at me.

The Dolphins will suprise people I think. The defense is even better and there is no way the offense can go backwards. We get Ricky back and Ronnie is another year closer to his prime.

With all that said, I've changed my mind a bit, here's my prediction:

Patriots 12-4
Dolphins 9-7
Jets 7-9
Bills 4-12

The Jets are coming back down. You trust me on this. They really didn't do anything special last year, they found a way to win football games and had a cake walk of a schedule down the stretch. They remind me a ton of the 2005 Dolphins except that the Jets got one win earlier in the season to send them to the playoffs.

The Bills just suck. They are going to be god awful. They lost 3 of their big time defensive players on defense and their best player on offense. They have no runningback to speak of and I still am not big on Losman.

The Patriots will be good again but their off-season moves are a little overrated IMO. Thomas and Stallworth were nice signs, but no one else jumps off the page at me.

The Dolphins will suprise people I think. The defense is even better and there is no way the offense can go backwards. We get Ricky back and Ronnie is another year closer to his prime.

With all that said, I've changed my mind a bit, here's my prediction:

Patriots 12-4
Dolphins 9-7
Jets 7-9
Bills 4-12

That sounds about right, maybe even 8-8, we keep getting rid of players.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom