Guess AFC EAST final standings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess AFC EAST final standings

No you expect/want us to be doom and gloom. So I'm an idiot b/c I expect/predict/want us to go 10-6 this year? Oh no better not say that otherwise all the trolls will :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: until New Year's Eve.

So what happens once Miami has a "bright future"? You'll still bring up negative **** to say.

I thought Saban and the Fins had a bright future....

Our line has three vets on it still....but ur right still needs work....Thomas has not rush for a even 500 yards in four years...not much of a run game.....Receiving core for the bills never question...Losman is an average QB....Aaron is a good DE but only one man doent make up the hole line...Fins have Goodman W.Allen Hill n Bell for there secondary....Bills have Mcgee...Fins have a better secondary hands down....Ricky will still be a force on the field...ur praying he wont thou....young Lb core for bills young recieving core for the fins....can pan out but just speculation.....we dont know....most of ur opinions r bias n no fact to them...it really didnt deserve a response..:shakeno: but im a nice guy....and r d-fense won six games for us last year...they only got better...

SpurzN703 said:
Well alrighty then Kin. Buffalo will sweep Miami for the next 50 years b/c every single player they have is better then every single player Miami has.

I'll go down to catch a game that isnt against Buffalo since we have absolutely no chance to win let alone score a single point. Thanks for the tip Yoda

While I would love the Bills to sweep the Fins, it's not likely to happen all that often. I was responding to a specific post by a specific poster who was flashing his homerism ad nauseum.

Miami might gets its ducks all in a row by the season opener -- New Orleans did last year -- but it has a lot of holes right now, and the FO seems to be interested in getting rid of more players, which might create more holes. If I were a Miami fan, I'd be nervous about the upcoming season not bragging how the Fins are going to go 9-7 or better, but that's me. I've seen the absolute disaster not having a good OL can cause!

I am realistic, i see us at 8-8 to 9-7, could be worse of better

I wasn't talking about you, you're cool, I was talking about the hypocrisy of rival homers.

"Finheaven is full of homers"

Now back to my questio are the homers on Billszone/GangGreen/Patriots Planet any less homerish?

1. Pats: 13-3 (1 seed in the playoffs)
2. Jest: 8-8 (miss playoffs, tougher schedule in a tougher AFC)
3. Fins: 6-10 (rebuilding stage for you guys, could be 9-7 with Jest being 8-8 depending on your QB situation)
4. Bills: 3-13 (they're gonna suck bad this year).

Dude, do you even have a clue what your talking about? Let me ask you this, where the Patriots better with Deon Branch at WR when they had him or where they better without him last year??? Of course they where better with him, and thats what they got back in signing Stallworth. Same number of years in the league, same production in terms of receptions, TD's, and yards, oh, and by the way, they both missed almost exactly the same number of games in their careers. As for the guy who you say "isn't proven whatsoever", who are you talking about? Welker? the guy that lead the Phins in receptions last year and was the best offensive player the Phins had? Or are you talking about A.Thomas, the Pro-Bowl LB that has averaged 90 tackles and 8 sacks for the last three years? Please respond, I love making Phin fans look like fools.

BUMP -I know there are Phin fans here willing to back up their words, but I guess the one I was responding to in the above post wasn't one of them. :rolleyes2

KontradictioN said:
3. Fins: 6-10 (rebuilding stage for you guys, could be 9-7 with Jest being 8-8 depending on your QB situation)

13-3? I don't think so. Maybe if the Pats were in the NFC, but not the AFC. The Pats have shored up their LBs and fixed the hole at WR. They're better than last year at those positions, but they have a very unhappy camper at CB.

:sidelol:
13-3? I don't think so. Maybe if the Pats were in the NFC, but not the AFC. The Pats have shored up their LBs and fixed the hole at WR. They're better than last year at those positions, but they have a very unhappy camper at CB.
:sidelol:

Okay? The Pats went 12-4 last year v.s. a tough schedule with a horrible receiving corps and an aging defense. Whose to say they can't go 13-3 with those improvements (plus ones to come in the draft)? And people seem to forget that Asante had a very AVERAGE career before last year which, ironically, was his contract year. I'd still want him back, but something tells me that he's trade bait on draft day...

While I would love the Bills to sweep the Fins, it's not likely to happen all that often. I was responding to a specific post by a specific poster who was flashing his homerism ad nauseum.

Miami might gets its ducks all in a row by the season opener -- New Orleans did last year -- but it has a lot of holes right now, and the FO seems to be interested in getting rid of more players, which might create more holes. If I were a Miami fan, I'd be nervous about the upcoming season not bragging how the Fins are going to go 9-7 or better, but that's me. I've seen the absolute disaster not having a good OL can cause!
isnt that the pot calling the kettle black....:lol:

With at least 10 picks in the draft I can see the team filling a lot of holes. There isnt a team out there who is 100% complete.

If it takes time, then fine. We can be really good or really bad. It all starts tomorrow

Wow, a Pats fan thinking they'll be in first by 5 games and also being the number 1 seed in the entire conference.

A complete shock to say the least.

Oh and yoyo, we aren't rebuilding. The head coach says we're not, so we're not. Damn your opinions

Wow, a Pats fan thinking they'll be in first by 5 games and also being the number 1 seed in the entire conference.

A complete shock to say the least.

Oh and yoyo, we aren't rebuilding. The head coach says we're not, so we're not. Damn your opinions

Patriots have the best roster in the division, the best QB in the division, and the best head coach in the division. The division shares the same schedule. The Patriots have won the division 4 years in a row now. So who is saying they won't be in first place (barring an injury to Tommy Boy)? Let me guess, you think the Dolphins will take first next year and the second seed in the playoffs?

Okay? The Pats went 12-4 last year v.s. a tough schedule with a horrible receiving corps and an aging defense. Whose to say they can't go 13-3 with those improvements (plus ones to come in the draft)? And people seem to forget that Asante had a very AVERAGE career before last year which, ironically, was his contract year. I'd still want him back, but something tells me that he's trade bait on draft day...

Why is the Jets scheudle getting so much tougher but NE's isn't? We had virtually identical scheds. The only difference was we played Cle and Oak and you played Cincy and Denver. We each played non playof teams hough our games were easier and we each went 1-1. Our sched was actually tougher since we had 2 games against you while you had 2 games against us so our SOS was tougher last year.

The pats have always had an average WR corp, Brady makes any Wrs look good which was why spending so muchon the players you broght in din't make much sense.

I think NE will win the div, think NE could win 13 games but don't tell me the Jets will be worse b/c of a tougher sched and NE willbe better against a tougher sched when both of us improved on paper this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom