Guess AFC EAST final standings | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess AFC EAST final standings

Hmmm.. I like ranges better.

NE 12-4 to 14-2.
MIA 7-9 to 10-6.
NYJ 8-8 to 10-6.
BUF cellar to 7-9. Only because they are in a rebuild mode.

I think MIA can sneak by the green folk up in NY for #2 in the division and a possible WC spot.

MIA might not make the playoffs even if they do well. Things just don't fall in place for them. See 2003 when they went 10-6, but didn't make the playoffs while Baltimore/Green Bay went 10-6, won their divisions and Dallas and Seattle went 10-6 and got WC spots in the NFC.

Put our division in the NFC and we could get at least 2 playoff teams from the AFC East.

I'll update when a quarter of the season is done.

1. Unless something unforseen happens (like key injuries), the Pats take the AFCE.

2. The Bills and Jets scrap it out for 2nd and a likely wild card spot, and possibly both.

3. Miami has too many holes on offense to finish 2nd in the AFCE, and the AFC is a lot tougher than the NFC.

PS -- if the Bills are in "rebuild mode", what is Miami in?

When I look at how last years schedule fell out, I'd say the Jets were very lucky. First, to play Tenn with Volek & co at qb, then to end the season with that schedule (Houston, GB, Min, & Oak)? I know they didn't make the schedule, but I think they needed to take full advantage of it to make the playoffs.

-The Jets and dolhpins played Ten w/ Collins at QB, NE played ten when the titans were already eliminated from postseason.

-yeah we had a soft end of season sched but we also playd Indy when indy was hot unlike Mia and Buf and played at jax instead of at home when jax stunk on the road

The bottom line is we all played similar scheds, NE won 12, we won 10, buf won 7 and Mia won 6.

Well, let's hope that Marshawn follows suit and "kills" the Jets more than Willis did ... who did better than Travis ... :D

I am not liking that trend.:tantrum:

-The Jets and dolhpins played Ten w/ Collins at QB, NE played ten when the titans were already eliminated from postseason.

-yeah we had a soft end of season sched but we also playd Indy when indy was hot unlike Mia and Buf and played at jax instead of at home when jax stunk on the road

The bottom line is we all played similar scheds, NE won 12, we won 10, buf won 7 and Mia won 6.

I am not liking that trend.:tantrum:

Actually, no. The titans were still alive, mathmatically at least, and had been the story of the 2nd half of the season. The pats knocked them out of the playoffs, in a game that meant little to them, except for pride.

Bottom line? You are correct in your w/l #'s.

Actually, no. The titans were still alive, mathmatically at least, and had been the story of the 2nd half of the season. The pats knocked them out of the playoffs, in a game that meant little to them, except for pride.

Bottom line? You are correct in your w/l #'s.

You are correct, my mistake on tennessee but the rest of the post was correct.

Back
Top Bottom