Guess AFC EAST final standings | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess AFC EAST final standings

and the fins aren't sending a different team? You even have an unproven HC who doesn't have an OL that closely resembles SD's OL. You don't even have a qb and the ones you have are either busted, A Lemon and a rookie. Let's not forget the fins are trying to grab a qb with a death wish in Green who has had head injuries. Who's gonna block for him , Culpepper?

Give me a break if there's a Homer around here look in the mirror.

So again, in your view, we should prepare for a 2-14 year. There is absolutely no hope. Don't go to games or watch them on TV. There are more productive things to do, like watch grass grow.

Gotcha

Beck isn't a QB? Who says he can't start and play well? What if Daunte recovers? What if Green turns out alright?

You aren't gunna drag my hopes down with your negative BS. As if we should give a flip what a yoyo like you has to say anyway.

Buffalo. :lol:

For the dolphins sake, Beck shouldnt play much this year. Many Qb's benefit from learning and watching the first year. I think this is probably the best senario for the dolphins. Next draft they can build up the OLine and maybe add another reciever for beck, then let him be the starter in 2008.

Green and Duante are two huge question marks. The WR's really didnt improve from last year. As of now Ginn and Welker are washes. The dolphin's oline is also a big question mark. The secondary, another weakness was not addressed in the draft. Playing a home game in london really doesnt help either.

For the dolphins sake, Beck shouldnt play much this year. Many Qb's benefit from learning and watching the first year. I think this is probably the best senario for the dolphins. Next draft they can build up the OLine and maybe add another reciever for beck, then let him be the starter in 2008.

Green and Duante are two huge question marks. The WR's really didnt improve from last year. As of now Ginn and Welker are washes. The dolphin's oline is also a big question mark. The secondary, another weakness was not addressed in the draft. Playing a home game in london really doesnt help either.

The Giants are at a disadvantage as well with that London game so that game is a wash.

I imagine Ginn will be better then Welker but we'll see.

I don't want Beck starting this year. I have faith in Culpepper/Green to at least carry the load for the time being.

With our defense I don't see us winning only 4 games. We drafted 2 OL and have inquired about Kendall. You're right about next year, drafting more OL (which should then make us set).

Zach and JT have anywhere from 2-4 years left in their tanks. I hope by the end of their careers we'll give them a legitimate shot at doing something special.

The Giants are at a disadvantage as well with that London game so that game is a wash.

I imagine Ginn will be better then Welker but we'll see.

I don't want Beck starting this year. I have faith in Culpepper/Green to at least carry the load for the time being.

With our defense I don't see us winning only 4 games. We drafted 2 OL and have inquired about Kendall. You're right about next year, drafting more OL (which should then make us set).

Zach and JT have anywhere from 2-4 years left in their tanks. I hope by the end of their careers we'll give them a legitimate shot at doing something special.

The giants have more of an advantage because they dont have to play a road game, they are playing a neutral site game. The dolphins only get 7 home games.

Well the raiders defense was ranked #2 last year and they won 2 games. So if you cant score you cant win. I dont think they have 4 years left. Thomas will be 38 and JT will be 36.

If Culpepper is the starting this season the dolphins have some major problems. Green is only marginally better, but we'll have to see how he can do on the dolphins. He did not look good after his concussion. The dolphins have a worse oline than KC does and less weapons (no Gonzalez, or LJ) so i dont know how effective he can be.

Realistically I dont think the dolphins will be competitive this season. However 2008 could be a different story.

Mo Lewis said:
The giants have more of an advantage because they dont have to play a road game, they are playing a neutral site game. The dolphins only get 7 home games.

Well the raiders defense was ranked #2 last year and they won 2 games. So if you cant score you cant win. I dont think they have 4 years left. Thomas will be 38 and JT will be 36.

If Culpepper is the starting this season the dolphins have some major problems. Green is only marginally better, but we'll have to see how he can do on the dolphins. He did not look good after his concussion. The dolphins have a worse oline than KC does and less weapons (no Gonzalez, or LJ) so i dont know how effective he can be.

Realistically I dont think the dolphins will be competitive this season. However 2008 could be a different story.

Actually, the Fins are probably better off playing the Giants in London than in Miami ... there will probably be fewer Giants fans there than if the game were played in Dolphins Stadium.

When your team's starting tackles are Vernon Carey on the left and RJ Shelton on the right, better make sure the QBs' medical insurance is paid up! :evil:

Beck isn't a QB? Who says he can't start and play well? What if Daunte recovers? What if Green turns out alright?

You aren't gunna drag my hopes down with your negative BS. As if we should give a flip what a yoyo like you has to say anyway.

Buffalo. :lol:
What's wrong? Did I hurt your sensitive feelings?

Beck is a rookie playing in one of the hardest division. I know you think he's gonna be something "someday" but right now he's not even better than a Lemon.

I can also play what if's. What if Lynch turns out to be the next LT. What if Losman to Evans get's probowl nos. What if , what if.

Dude deal with "WHAT IS" .I know you'd rather look away from the harsh reality of the state your team is in right now. It's called DENIAL . Right now you have no qb. You have no OL. Your coach is unproven.

So again, in your view, we should prepare for a 2-14 year. There is absolutely no hope. Don't go to games or watch them on TV. There are more productive things to do, like watch grass grow.

Gotcha
Maybe you'll learn football that way.

where did I say 2-14? All I stated was that it's homeristic for ANYONE to think the fins are better than both the jets and the bills.

Dolfan5000 said:
Do you know football?

Yeah, I do, and obviously more than you do.

Carey's a decent RT, but he's likely going to struggle at LT. RT and LT require very different skill sets, which is why LTs are so much more valuable than RTs.

LJ Shelton at either OT position is laughable. He makes a serviceable guard, and that's it. He wore out his welcome in both Arizona and Cleveland.

Miami's right side of the line was decent in 2006, but now it's been disassembled because your boy Mueller cleaned house early on without taking into account that there was such shortage of FA LTs that even the dog LT the Fins let go -- Damian MacIntosh -- got snapped up quick. That might have been okay if the three best OTs in the draft were gone before the Fins got their turn: Joe Thomas (#3), Levi Brown (#5), and Joe Staley (#32) and Miami had to settle for a 3rd round center.

The only reason a home game is essential is b/c the likelihood of winning a home game is greater then the likelihood of playing on the road. If Miami can win this game then having 7 home games is a non-issue.

How the hell is playing in London not a road game for NYG?

I also said ZT and JT had 2-4 years left. Anywhere in that range.

If Culpepper is on this team and starts the opener it's b/c he's ready. I don't know/care what happened last year with him starting the season. This year you figure HAS to be different in terms of his health. If he doesn't start then he isn't ready obviously.

No weapons? Aside from Gonzalez and LJ who do they have? Samie Parker?

I would hope that a combo of Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams and Chambers/Hagan/Booker/Ginn would offer some offense. If not, then I'll bend over and kick my own ***

Back
Top Bottom