Guess we won’t be drafting Sewell. Lol | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess we won’t be drafting Sewell. Lol

Fluker is terrible in pass protection. It's why he was a guard for 2 years in Seattle before moving to Baltimore.....and the only reason he played tackle last year was bc Zeus had to fill in at LT for the injured Ronnie Stanley. Even then, he split with Phillips.

Fluker is a swing player, mainly depth. He can play OG. He can play RT in a severe pinch.....but i can't see him taking anyone's job. I wouldn't even say it's a certainty he makes the final roster tbh.

H
Fluker is terrible in pass protection. It's why he was a guard for 2 years in Seattle before moving to Baltimore.....and the only reason he played tackle last year was bc Zeus had to fill in at LT for the injured Ronnie Stanley. Even then, he split with Phillips.

Fluker is a swing player, mainly depth. He can play OG. He can play RT in a severe pinch.....but i can't see him taking anyone's job. I wouldn't even say it's a certainty he makes the final roster tbh.
He and Davis are the same age, 30, doubt they keep both.

This is a depth signing and nothing more.

He can be a spot emergency starter and several positions but he is not moving anyone to the bench or to another position.

And he can be a good veteran mentor to Hunt, Kindley and Jackson which is valuable in it's own right.

Last edited:
I have thought of one reason to sign Fluker... is just hit me... I'm slow.

Flowers.

If Hunt and Kindley are the Guards... we have to get rid of Flowers.

We'll even eat part of the contract to move him.

Told all the Sewell fan boys for months that wasn’t happening. Now won’t have to endure another stupid Sewell thread
Just to poke that little balloon you're holding; I'm not even remotely a Sewell "Fanboy". I just want the Dolphins to win and I want to keep Tua protected, he is our future.
I'm a cold calculator. Emotions play no part, just rational thought.

But, don't let me deter you from flinging scat like an adolescent baboon.

Panky bounced between active and inactive last year I think. We could be moving on from him with Fluker.

Jackson, Flowers, Skura, Kindley, Hunt, Dieter, Fluker and Davis. Draft Creed or Dickerson.

Invest draft picks on skilled impact players.

I have thought of one reason to sign Fluker... is just hit me... I'm slow.

Flowers.

If Hunt and Kindley are the Guards... we have to get rid of Flowers.

We'll even eat part of the contract to move him.
10mill on dead money. Flowers's not going anywhere this year

Back
Top Bottom