Guess we won’t be drafting Sewell. Lol | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess we won’t be drafting Sewell. Lol

Invest draft picks on skilled impact players.
I agree just not early in round 1 unless it's Pitts.
Sewell has way greater value at 6 than Smith or Waddle only due to how deep the second tier is for WR. Dont get me wrong I want a top WR in this draft.

I have thought of one reason to sign Fluker... is just hit me... I'm slow.

Flowers.

If Hunt and Kindley are the Guards... we have to get rid of Flowers.

We'll even eat part of the contract to move him.
Moving Flowers this year would involve a 10 million cap hit and 11 million in dead money.

Dead cap would be one million after next season.

Flowers will be a Fin in 21-22

Flowers is a Davis' upgrade. Whoever said that got it right.

Flowers is our captain on the OL and he's currently 11m no matter what. He's a goner next season, but he's still playing at a level that will get him a good 2 year deal from a cap rich team next year in a cap rich environment so Im expecting a lot of effort outta him.

All their moves just scream that we're going to be active in trading down for middle picks at some point, because Flores' and co are just desperate for OL lottery tickets

I agree just not early in round 1 unless it's Pitts.
Sewell has way greater value at 6 than Smith or Waddle only due to how deep the second tier is for WR. Dont get me wrong I want a top WR in this draft.
I want a C in this draft. Get him in round 2 or 3. Give me skilled early and often.

We let Julien Davenport go in FA.

Needed Tackle depth.

Helps that he can back up Guard as well.

Doesn't move the needle, but we had a void at veteran T (even with Jesse Davis here).

We let Julien Davenport go in FA.

Needed Tackle depth.

Helps that he can back up Guard as well.

Doesn't move the needle, but we had a void at veteran T (even with Jesse Davis here).
Was Davenport even active in games towards the end of last season?

Moving Flowers this year would involve a 10 million cap hit and 11 million in dead money.

Dead cap would be one million after next season.

Flowers will be a Fin in 21-22
His contract is guaranteed... and it would go with him to his new team.

No cap penalty.

We might have to eat half.

Told all the Sewell fan boys for months that wasn’t happening. Now won’t have to endure another stupid Sewell thread
Are you really that clueless to think if Grier and Flo really want Sewell that signing a back up OT would keep them from drafting him. Wow.

I have thought of one reason to sign Fluker... is just hit me... I'm slow.

Flowers.

If Hunt and Kindley are the Guards... we have to get rid of Flowers.

We'll even eat part of the contract to move

Flowers is the best OG on the roster hands down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom