Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
I'm tebowing right now asking God not to send his non nfl QB style anywhere near here. And this is coming from a Florida Gators fan....

TEBOW should go to JAX or a run first offense like KC, actually PAtriots may want him, and Oakland. Thats his best bets to succeed.

I absolutely hate tebow, only way I would accept him is if he was cut and willing to be a pure utility player, catch the ball, run the ball, throw it, special teams...

BUT never a starting qb.

Dammit I pressed the wrong button, meant to vote no. This would be a disaster of biblical proportions.

So wait... having the WORST starting QB (besides Gabbert) is going to make more Free Agents want to come here? Please explain

Every player that has played with Tebow or talked of Tebow absolutely love him. This isn't secret knowledge. Everybody wishes he was a better quarterback but everybody loves the teammate and person he is

Dammit I pressed the wrong button, meant to vote no. This would be a disaster of biblical proportions.

I'm all for it if we can get him dirt cheap.

Worst case scenario: we draft Matt Barkley in 2013.

Best case scenario: he brings some respect and integrity back to this franchise.

In reality, I think the worst case scenario is probably even better than the best case scenario.

Whether you like it or not, Tebow mania will be starting up again. And frankly, it sucks. Here is a simple yes no question. Would you accept Tim Tebow in a Trade? If yes, what would you trade for him.

Me, personally, **** no, others, especially those in FLA may disagree.

Tebow would sell seats, I may consider trading for a 5th-6th round this year, however I'm not sure how it would affect the teams salary cap.

He's probably best suited to play for Jacksonville.

I can't believe Elway and Manning (both) did this to Tebow, eating Elway's own words that Tebow had earned the starting job.

d-1

Back
Top Bottom