Guess who's coming home? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who's coming home?

GrieseInMiami

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi, I am a new user to your board. I am not really a Dolphins fan, but I have to support my fellow Michigan alumni wherever he goes. I expect Griese to win the starter job by week 8. You guys should be lucky. You are getting a starting qb at bargain price. Despite Griese being 8-5 as the starting qb and 7-3 before injury, Shanahan still used Griese as his scapegoat.

It will not take long before Griese learns Norv's playbook. Griese's IQ is off the charts. I expect him to pickup all the formation rather quickly. I see a QB controversy by mid August.

Thanks Bob, we are looking foreward to seeing your son in Aqua and Orange...

i welcome the competition, but fiedler has a better winning percentage and has been the scapegoat/whipping boy before the ink was dry on his first contract.......

if one qb beats the other out i will be happy because it meant somebody really showed the coaches something and we will have a productive player under center.......i'm all for giving the winner the job, WHOEVER that may be.......

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Thanks Bob, we are looking foreward to seeing your son in Aqua and Orange...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way Welcome to the board.

Brian is a good player, and I liked him when he was with the Broncos, but there will be no controversy. Jay Fiedler is our starter.

How can you be a fan of player not a team?Is like those former Patriots fans who became Bills fans because Drew was traded to the Bills.I'm a fan of team not a particular player although you do have favorites player but if he is realese,trade or cut,Why would you change alliance???.....

I agree may the best QB win!! It will only make us a better team!

he said he was a griese fan because they both went to michigan....maybe the guy never had a favorite nf team but likes to follow his fellow alums in the nfl......not that out of the ordinary.....i have a friend that loves the cowboys but also roots for all michigan players around the nfl and nba.......

Originally posted by minus
How can you be a fan of player not a team?Is like those former Patriots fans who became Bills fans because Drew was traded to the Bills.I'm a fan of team not a particular player although you do have favorites player but if he is realese,trade or cut,Why would you change alliance???.....

I was always a big fan of Jim Kelly even though I loathe the Bills...

He was a Hurricane first...

Originally posted by minus

I can see where that is possible, if Dan Marino would have gone to Minnesota in his final year I would have remained a Marino fan.
The Dolphins would still have my first allegiance, but I would have been hoping for a Dolphin-Viking Super Bowl

Welcome to the board but I do not see Griese starting unless Fiedler gets injured. Fiedler knows the system more and Wannstedt wants him to be our starter.....and I bet that will not change, unless Griese shows something expectacular in 2 months, becuase even if he shows a little bit better than Fiedler...Wannstedt will start Fiedler.

GrieseInMiami

Welcome to FinHeaven!
I invite you to enjoy all the site has to offer, and hope you become a regular contributor. You'll find this to be possibly the best fan site on the web, with the best members. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our mods and mentors.... we're always willing to help in any way we can.
Looking forward to your continued posting!

"Guess who's coming home?"

With a name like that I would never guess who....:lol:

BTW, I wonder what happened to the Broncos fan that was sucking up to Billsfan @ Billszone and his name was "GriesenextMontana"?? I would like to talk to him now.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Brian is a good player, and I liked him when he was with the Broncos, but there will be no controversy. Jay Fiedler is our starter.

Exactly. Griese is coming down to be a backup and nothing more. Fiedler will start.

Back
Top Bottom