Guess who's coming home? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who's coming home?

I believe the man who can best lead the offense should start. Is that Griese or Fiedler? As of now, I say Fiedler but you never know. I hope whoever is the head QB does a great job with the offense and leads us to a great season.

KB21 is basically what you would consider somebody, though proven wrong numerous times about Jay's ability to succeed, he continues to bash him on something that he isn't even bad at (Arm strength, he's not horrible, he's just not Drew Bledsoe) Ignore him, his statements are useless.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Lets set the record straight about a couple of things:

1. First, lets be honest. It is as ridiculous to credit Jay with the teams winning percentage as it is to credit Dilfer for winning the Ravens Super Bowl. In both cases strong defenses have dominated the wins and the QB did just enough to keep it intact. But to compare one teams winning percentage to anothers is not a reflection of the abilities of each player. It is still a team sport.

Actually that's exactly wrong. You can credit him with a lot of those wins he and the team accumulated over the last 3-years.

Please re-watch any game with Lucas as our starting QB last year, end of story. Jay deserves a lot more credit than some of you know how to give, or are willing to give.

QB's are judged by wins and losses, you cannot ignore that FACT, you can try as hard as you like, but it’s not going to fly.

He has earned it, Griese is the one that has to re-earn any respect he may want. I would think most players would think of him as a drunk and a joke.

Oliver...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fact is, with the injury history of both of them, they will both be starting at some point next year, and I wouldn't be surprised if Sage got in a game because BOTH of them were injured.

Back
Top Bottom