Gut... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gut...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
From what you know so far of our new administrators, will the Dolphins move up and snatch Elliot? What's your gut feeling?

My answer: My gut says Yes!

:dolphins:
_

From what you know so far of our new administrators, will the Dolphins move up and snatch Elliot? What's your gut feeling?

_

It would be a moronic move of epic proportions for the Miami Dolphins to "Trade Up" for Zeke Elliot. So, due to math, we will do that.

Yes I think Fins are targeting Zeke Elliot for sure. And are willing to trade up to get him. Im thinking probably around #8-#10 and probably going to cost us a 2017 2nd rounder for it.
Zeke will be a Fin come Thursday night, right it down, bookmark this.

If they pull it off it better be for a draft pick in 2017. It would only be acceptable then b/c of the comp picks they have for next year.

God, I hope not. Fournette and Cook are both much more explosive. If we must take a back this year, get Henry or Prosise.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think if they really wanted him, they wouldn't have traded down

_

My gut says trade back as many as five spots if Elliott isn't there.

Coincidentally, my gut also tells me we'll find some way to **** up the draft.

I'm not on board to trade up for him. Miami needs as much players that can play at a high level as possible. I like him but doubt we move up. Unless it's in our favor.we will see. Too many holes and not enough players to fill every one this year.

God, I hope not. Fournette and Cook are both much more explosive. If we must take a back this year, get Henry or Prosise.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Can't see us trading up for Elliot, Ramsey more reasonable but doubt we'd even do that. Really like Prosise and even Devontae Booker

Back
Top Bottom