Gut... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gut...

No. I think we surprise everyone and play this conservative with no big deals. Just like our off-season. Get a CB in the first and other best player needs after that. This might be boring but hopefully the staff has realized that it's not the big splash in the off-season that wins championships.

I wonder sometimes how guys get jobs making horrific decisions for our team.
Its like we see all this stuff that needs to be addressed but the team is like we won't fix this or that. We have not built ****. We are weak and lack killer instinct. I am waiting for that day for everything to click and Miami is back for 20 years.

Depends on the player & how much we have to give up for the move. I'd be totally fine moving up 2-3 spots at the cost of a 3rd if a guy like Jack, Ramsey, or Tunsel was falling. To move up for a RB when there are going to be good ones available in the 3-4 round seems kinda dumb.

My gut tells me ...
big-stomach-can't-lose-gut.jpg

I'm Hungry!

I'm thinking trade one way or another. The 13th pick is looking like the no-man's land the Dolphins usually find themselves in. Too late for a blue-chip, but too early to reach for a need. If they stay put, maybe someone falls to them like Parker did.

Jason Cole tweeted a few minutes ago that the team Miami is most concerned about taking EE....Dallas at 4....so I hope not.

If you trade up for a RB in the top 10, giving away tons of picks, then you should be fired on the spot. Seriously.

Starting RB are a dime a dozen and had in EVERY single round.

I don't understand the logic of trading down from 8 to 13, then trading back UP into the top 10. I hope they don't do it.

We need those second and third round picks. Those should be starters or close-to starters this year. Lots of good players on day 2 that can help your team immediately, and to trade those away when the team still has holes is mind-boggling.

I say no....doesn't make sense to trade back only to trade back up if he was your plan all along...could have stayed put at 8 and traded up easier if need be....My gut tells me we trade back a few spots if possible...we draft heavy on defense especially at cb and de ...we couldn't stop the run worth a damn last year and the pressure/sacks we produced were not good enough by a large margin....

If we can stop the run it will improve the chances of our secondary immensely....forcing the opponent to throw rather than allowing them to decide puts the advantage to our defensive coordinator...being able to dictate what they do is a big win....

WE MUST STOP THE RUN AND SACK THE QB....we picked up two defensive players that should start for us and we will draft defense first and second....

It would be so damn stupid to move back up for a RB. My gut, my brain, my eyeballs can't stand Tbum so it's entirely likely he'll do something this idiotic.

I think this team might trade DOWN rather than UP. Yes, I know Tannenbaum doesn't typically do that, but I could see this team moving to 18 or 19 and still getting a solid CB while picking up a pick.

It would be the wise thing to do unless a monster prospect winds up in their lap.

I think this team might trade DOWN rather than UP. Yes, I know Tannenbaum doesn't typically do that, but I could see this team moving to 18 or 19 and still getting a solid CB while picking up a pick.

It would be the wise thing to do unless a monster prospect winds up in their lap.

O yes, please have us move down, and take "some" corner that will play because we have no one else. And then with that gained pick, take a practice squad player. It is not the amount of picks, it is who you take with them.

I'd trade all of our picks for two premier starters.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-things-amid-all-the-nfl-draft-misinformation

By Lance Zierlein
NFL Media draft analyst

3. Miami ends up with Ezekiel Elliott: In my gut, I have this feeling that the Dolphins will end up with Elliott, whether it's at No. 13, where the team currently sits, or in a trade up. He's the type of lead dog that can take so much pressure off of the shoulders of QB Ryan Tannehill, and head coach Adam Gase must know that. Miami might choose to make an aggressive move up to land the top running back in the draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom