Gut... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gut...

no way no how do we give up a what will be required to jump into the top 5 of this draft.

My gut tells me TBum is going to be wheeling and dealing, but I have been wrong before and hope I am this time, too. If we stay true to our board and let the draft come to us, I will be shocked.

I'm excited for this draft . It really could go a bunch of ways . I have zero idea what or who were gonna be pick . At this point nothing would shock me .

Trade up , trade down take an offensive player , defensive player . All possibilities .

While I wouldn't mind him at 13, I really don't want to give up picks to have to trade up to go get him. We have WAY too many holes to hang our hat on a position that nobody wanted to draft in the first round until just last year. Now that it worked out for one team, now its the move to make again to go high on a RB in the first? I really am worried about this draft and what we are going to do.

I think we have to watch the Ravens and the Bears. If he drops past the Ravens I think we have a chance. He's my top player we should target.

Back
Top Bottom