Habib: Can’t Argue With Notion Miami Dolphins May Draft Qbs In 2019 And 2020 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Habib: Can’t Argue With Notion Miami Dolphins May Draft Qbs In 2019 And 2020

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I think he most likely means that they intend to draft a quarterback in the 4th or 5th round this year, which would be an entirely credible decision if there's a guy they like available.

Yep sounds like mid round plan b this year talk and all in 2020 for plan a.

Of course could all just be posturing too

Couple of things here. When the guy said "Grier got his guy".......that's really not true. They were trying to get other guys first(Bridgewater among them)and settled for RF.
About drafting QB's in back to back drafts I'm fine with that but I'm not really fine using a 1st round pick two years in a row on a QB unless you're totally sure you can get a 1st round pick back in a trade for one of them. Yes we need a QB but we need a team around him and using a 1st round pick on a back up QB is not the way to go.

First off everything is and should be a smokescreen this time of year. Next, I really think that everything is on the table this, next or both when it comes to QB. You know what, **** yea, about time.

I expect Miami to take a quarterback in 2019, but it might be in the middle rounds. If the team falls in love with Haskins or Lock, a trade up is possible. Lock could fall to #13, but I think he's a gamble.

I think it’s time for you to change your pic. :nap:

I think it's time you should, mines from 2019 era, yours is from the early 70's.

Someone who's photo is from 1972 really shouldn't talk :up:

Back
Top Bottom