Hacksaw reports Sammy night back in Miami today | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hacksaw reports Sammy night back in Miami today

Originally posted by wahwee
I like rafael's idea of cutting Brock. He's not what he once was, and several tds this year were directly the result of a failure to provide over-the-top coverage on deep receivers. While Freeman was also a culprit here, he is faster and hits harder.

We will probably keep Marion and Freeman if we get Knight, and use Freeman as a quality backup at both safety and corner.

yeah but Marion still made plays (although fewer than in years past) and freeman didnt make any and i could point to two games where freeman was terrible. KC and buffalo. i would fully trust marion to freeman anyday right now.

Neither Marion or Freeman will be cut. It's illogical to cut EITHER player if we sign Knight.

How could you even think about cuttin' Brock Marion! He's been the driving force of that secondary for quite awhile now. Before Sam or Pat became Probowlers, Brock was doin the damn thang! Shame on anyone who says Brocks name in vein! You need to pay a little more attention to the game!

I agree. Cutting Marion shouldn't be an option. I hate what this salary cap and free agency business has forced teams to do. We cut Norman Hand who was terrific in N.O. We cut Gardener because we were told he was lazy and look what he did in Wash. last year. You have to wonder if maybe Trace Armstrong could have made the difference in just one or two games last year. Just a couple of QB sacks could have made the difference.

Now I'm beginning to question if does report are tru or not.If Knight was really in south Florida by now Newspapers would had said something about it.Wanny sign Knight ALREADY!!!

If we sign Knight I don't see us cutting ether Marion or Freeman. To do so would seriously underscore our depth at that position. We don't have to many players that I think can play that area well enough to be a good back up at best. Most of the S we do have after Marion, Freeman, Wooden and hopefully Knight are ST players at best or rookies.

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
Hand wasn't making anything. That was JJ being a dumbass

I know it was J.J. But salary caps force all coaches to release people that are still good people. Why do you think we got Seau and are probably getting Knight. I don't agree with letting Haley go and people are talking about Rogers and Freeman. It's all to make room under the cap. I think Haley is going to make a heck of a player.

Back
Top Bottom