Hacksaw reports Sammy night back in Miami today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hacksaw reports Sammy night back in Miami today

this will be another big upgrade on defense if we can sign him...freeman did not make any impact plays last year...knight is a ballhawk and a hard hitter...the safety position is about being in the right place not speed...with knight,seau,tbuck,and zgonina, this defense can become a dominant defense instead of a good defense...

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
It's canadian dollars so it won't affect the cap !

:biggrin:

Yeah, but it's also worth like a nickle or something.;)

Guys its true he is in town.. just confirmed it. Hopefully we spoke to him and he is ready to sign no word on that yet.. could be another exciting day at finheaven.

aquaman...

keep the updates coming...because otherwise its going to be a slow month until Griese signs...

Just thinking out loud, but does anybody think that both Knight (assuming he signs) and Freeman might start? Marion has certainly lost a step or two and Freeman is a better tackler. I know Marion has great instincts and comes up with big plays to make up for his poor angles. Does anybody know if we would gain much cap room if Marion were cut? I'm not sure how I would feel about this, I'm just considering possibilities.

I think he will sign with us because with have so much national exposure in prime time games. So his mind set should be to play well this year and if we don't re-sign him he would get alot of interest from other teams..Besides we are going to the Superbowl for Christ Sake..

Cut Marion? I may be wrong, but I just don't see that happening... I look for Marion to have a good year, mainly because so many people are questioning him and he may feel he has something to prove...

Considering we re-signed Wooden, I'm thinking Freeman is gone if we get Knight.

IMO I do not think that you would cut Marion. I think that you will be lining up with Knight and Marion. Freeman would become quality depth at a position where it is needed.

I wouldn't be shocked to see a rotation of the three safeties...

depending on situation.

Back
Top Bottom