Hall of Famer Mike Singletary expects Karlos Dansby to thrive under Mike Nolan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Famer Mike Singletary expects Karlos Dansby to thrive under Mike Nolan

I have to sound of. Ever since we signed Dansby all you here from the local media & radio host is the Jets this , the jets thats. Dammit this is Miami, how about the Dolphins signing Dansby, the best LB in the market. What about the Fins signing Icognito an O-lineman considered the nastiest player in football. I like us being low ki, but Im tired of this Jets talk in Miami. DONE WITH SALGUERO, KELLY AND BIG O and their hardons for Ryan and Dirty Sanchez.

Draw a line on the sand, pick your side and choose if you are a Jet or a Dolphin and if you are a Jet get the **** out of Miami and go crawl up Fat Ryans ***.

On a positive note, ESPN reports than those teams that have been chosen to appear on "Hard Knocks" have failed to meet expectations that season.

The New York Jets will be the subject of the popular HBO series "Hard Knocks," which takes viewers inside the lives of players and coaches during NFL training camp, according to multiple media reports.
:ponder:

I have to sound of. Ever since we signed Dansby all you here from the local media & radio host is the Jets this , the jets thats. Dammit this is Miami, how about the Dolphins signing Dansby, the best LB in the market. What about the Fins signing Icognito an O-lineman considered the nastiest player in football. I like us being low ki, but Im tired of this Jets talk in Miami. DONE WITH SALGUERO, KELLY AND BIG O and their hardons for Ryan and Dirty Sanchez.

Draw a line on the sand, pick your side and choose if you are a Jet or a Dolphin and if you are a Jet get the **** out of Miami and go crawl up Fat Ryans ***.

The hatred by some on here of Rex is borderline psychotic!!

So you guys must be real pissed we are going to be on Hard Knocks this summer on HBO!! Now...if you like the show you have to listen to him.

Although I dont live there so i dont hear all the Jets talk on the Miami radio but if I were you I suppose it would piss me off too. Hey when the Jets were kicking butt up here I had to listen to Mike Francesa talk about Eli Mannings plantar facitis everyday.

On a positive note, ESPN reports than those teams that have been chosen to appear on "Hard Knocks" have failed to meet expectations that season.

:ponder:
The Ravens appeared on the show first the year after they won the SB so anything short of a repeat was below expectations for them.

The Chiefs would have been 4-12 anyway.

The Cowboys are the Cowboys.

Cincy was on it last year...they swept their division and got the AFC North title. I'll take that. Of course their playoff run was cut short but a bunch of bad mother*******

JetsDefense you can keep your Hardknocks, what matters is the Fins have beat you three straight games and took the Division away from you.

So you guys must be real pissed we are going to be on Hard Knocks this summer on HBO!! Now...if you like the show you have to listen to him.

Although I dont live there so i dont hear all the Jets talk on the Miami radio but if I were you I suppose it would piss me off too. Hey when the Jets were kicking butt up here I had to listen to Mike Francesa talk about Eli Mannings plantar facitis everyday.
While this is very true, I kinda like it. It ignites the fire in my belly and reminds me of all the amazing Phins-Jets games in the history of the league.

I wish there were more rivalries as storied as ours. Also, I think with the new era of both franchises starting so close to each other, the rivalry will continue for a long time.

On a side note, everyone who sees this ought to follow the following link and vote for Ricky_Fan34 for FHMM... He stands for upholding the Parcells/Sparano dream regime.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f137/fh-march-madness-yepremain-bracket-16-joe-r-vs-9-rickyfan34-a-272686.html

JetsDefense you can keep your Hardknocks, what matters is the Fins have beat you three straight games and took the Division away from you.

I never said I was excited about Hard Knocks...and dude...

As I have said on here before...what happened last year or the year before means nothing. Its over...its about the upcoming season. When you talk about things you did last year or even the year before its just pointless.

I could sit here and say yea...you took the division and beat us 3 straight times but mean while we won two road playoff games...you won none and we got to an AFC Champ. game.

But really who cares now??

Two things:

First, this is a Miami Dolphins fansite, after all. Would you expect anything less?

Second, since the guy runs his yap more than Joey Porter you would expect for a lot of fans, to take an instant dislike to this guy. If Rex Ryan was a wrestler (he's larger than Yokozuna ever was), he would be the classic "heel." The guy fans LOVE to hate.

:hsmash: This thread does not help when you are already so excited for the season to start. Don't get me wrong that is great to hear that other teams see great stuff happening in Miami.

I never said I was excited about Hard Knocks...and dude...

As I have said on here before...what happened last year or the year before means nothing. Its over...its about the upcoming season. When you talk about things you did last year or even the year before its just pointless.

I could sit here and say yea...you took the division and beat us 3 straight times but mean while we won two road playoff games...you won none and we got to an AFC Champ. game.

But really who cares now??

Thats fine, but in head-to-head matchups we are on a streak. Rex has a grudge for this and if you guys lose to us in your first game, fatso will probaly burt into tears.(again):rolleyes2:

Singletary Speaks Highly Of Nolan And Davis

"Mike Nolan is one of the finest defensive coaches in the league. I know Mike real well and know he'll do a real good job," said Singletary, who played for the legendary Mike Ditka and Buddy Ryan in Chicago when he was with the Bears. "The thing about Mike Nolan is he has a tremendous work ethic. He's very bright in terms of looking at personnel and he really gets deep into personalities and really tries to utilize the personalities on the defenses, making sure those guys who have the talent, he lets them know, 'Hey, I'm going to call your number.' He will challenge a guy to be the best he can be. He understands some of the things that players need to have and sometimes the selfishness you have to deal with players who might not be getting their number called as much as they would like."

As for one of the up and coming players on Miami's roster, rookie cornerback Vontae Davis, Singletary thinks highly of him as well and not just because Davis' older brother, Vernon, plays tight end for the Niners. Singletary interviewed Davis coming out of college and was considering him among those players he might want to draft last year.

"I remember meeting Vontae last year and having the chance to interview him for the first time and it was fun," Singletary said. "He's a likeable kid, a fun-loving kid. It doesn't take you very long to realize that he's Vernon's brother, but he's a good kid and I'm excited about what he's going to bring to Mike Nolan's defense. He's a guy that has all the tools. Last year he was the corner in the draft. He can tackle. He can run with anybody and he's a big, physical guy.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/2...-left-his-mark-nfc-coaches-other-notes-part-5

singletary has a man crush on alot of the things the fins have been doing lately. maybe when he loses his job he will hope on board as an assistant

I like singletary a lot, one of my favorite coaches in the league, maybe he will jump ships? i like him better than Sporano, thts for sure. Nolan+Singletary+New offensive coordinator+BP+Ireland= AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom