Hall of Famer Mike Singletary expects Karlos Dansby to thrive under Mike Nolan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Famer Mike Singletary expects Karlos Dansby to thrive under Mike Nolan

People say we need a NT. Couldn't Solai thrive under Nolan??. our biggest need id FS atm. Thomas or Berry will be the pick unless there both gone, then Graham or Griffin IMO

Thats fine, but in head-to-head matchups we are on a streak. Rex has a grudge for this and if you guys lose to us in your first game, fatso will probaly burt into tears.(again):rolleyes2:

F**K Rex. If we lose to you guys in our first game of the year...in our new place...on monday night...I'll cry.

Back to the OP...IMO not only will Dansby thrive but just his persence is going to make Channing better...Id expect a big year from him as well

F**K Rex. If we lose to you guys in our first game of the year...in our new place...on monday night...I'll cry.

Back to the OP...IMO not only will Dansby thrive but just his persence is going to make Channing better...Id expect a big year from him as well

Do you promise? Don't tease me! :tongue2:

Seriously if that happens that stadium will never be the same for you guys!

Do you promise? Don't tease me! :tongue2:

Seriously if that happens that stadium will never be the same for you guys!

Look...living here my entire life and knowing the fans and the media. If you guys come here Week 1 in the new place and beat us...especially after we do this Hard Knocks thing...the "has Rex lost the team", "Sanchez is a bust", "LT is a mistake" thing will start right away.

hahah, yeah that would be a nightmare.

And I also believe Channing will have a big year, especially if he can worry about the run most the time.

Great players make the players around them better.

hahah, yeah that would be a nightmare.

And I also believe Channing will have a big year, especially if he can worry about the run most the time.

Great players make the players around them better.

Totally agree. Channing's best skill is his run stopping ability. Dansby is we everything IMO

People say we need a NT. Couldn't Solai thrive under Nolan??. our biggest need id FS atm. Thomas or Berry will be the pick unless there both gone, then Graham or Griffin IMO

I agree i think solai will have his best year as an nfl player this year. Now will he be starting calibur? imo no even though he does have the potential to be one.

BRING HOME BERRY
GO FINS

I think our defenses are going to be strikingly similiar. Lots of exotic blitz packages, man coverage on the outside...etc. Depending on how much Smith and Davis "grew" last year you could have one of the best D's in the league. Nolan knows his #### thats for sure. Cant wait!!
Should be a fun season.

Back
Top Bottom