HANK GOLDBERG Has BIG Scoops!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HANK GOLDBERG Has BIG Scoops!!!!!

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hanks ON NOW.....

And just mentioned that he had heard that the entire center of the OL will be released...

[EDITED]- Admin can you merge this thread with Section's post....

Last edited by a moderator:
i think Perry, and Ruddy should go, but i think now that Nails has time to really heal that we should keep him,

Says he has alot of insight on the fins......been talking to people in the org......

GUARANTEES that a WR will be our pick at #20........

He was told that the WHOLE interior of the line will be released (Nails, Ruddy, Perry).

They are going O-Line in Free Agency.....and he says that the plan is to have a O-line that looks like this: Smith, WOODY, McKinney, VILLAREAL, Wade.

He says that Woody is asking alot, but the fins LOVE him.......

Says they have not decided wether to keep Ogun.........

It's about FRIGGIN TIME that we shook this team up!! FINALLY, we are showing that mediocrity will not and can not be accepted. The middle of the line was a flop this year. We have one of the top 5 RBs in the NFL and we were struggling for each inch (i know the passing game had something to do with this); but nonetheless....

NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOOD BYE...

i would be quite pleased with that O-line myself, hope we have some depth though and hope that woody is FULLY recovered from the injury that kept him out of the playoffs(any word on that).

wow that sounds like a NICE oline, with a 1st round reciever, RICKY, CHAMBERS, and MCMICHAELS.

You know with a decent OL and 2 speedy WRs, Ricky will have room to roammmmmmm......

[Edited]- I can remember not to long ago.... Run...Ricky...Run...

It's about FRIGGIN TIME that we shook this team up!! FINALLY, we are showing that mediocrity will not and can not be accepted. The middle of the line was a flop this year. We have one of the top 5 RBs in the NFL and we were struggling for each inch (i know the passing game had something to do with this); but nonetheless....

NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOOD BYE...

VILLAREAL is gonna be something like 31 when the season starts. I'd rather we blow our wad on Woody & Jeno James and spend our 4th rounder on a center to compete with McKinney.

Only question mark with that is what to do at RT.

I wonder what they'll do with the "other" first rounder that they will receive if they tender Ogun. O-line depth? Personally..I'd like to see them land a defensive end.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
VILLAREAL is gonna be something like 31 when the season starts. I'd rather we blow our wad on Woody & Jeno James and spend our 4th rounder on a center to compete with McKinney.

Only question mark with that is what to do at RT.

Carolina will not let Jeno James go easily. He is high coveted here in NC. BTW, Carolina has alot of cap room for the resigning of players this year.

All in all, while I REALLY want Rivers, If we dont make O-Line moves it wont matter who we have back there. So if they can rebuild the O-line and get a good Rookie WR with the 20th pick that would be good in my book.

DEs in this draft are very weak, id rather not reach for one... williams/bowens should be fine for this season, maybe drraft someone in the later rounds to see if we can uncover a gem. i dont want to give up a young proven DE to go and get a young unproven DE for less money. If we get rid of him it's because we want to committ more money to the offense and that draft would either go to offense or the best player available on D, and it wouldnt be a DE, it'd likely be a DJ Williams, or one of the 1st round CBs to get depth for our aging D.

personally i'd like to see WR/Oline

Originally posted by Section126

GUARANTEES that a WR will be our pick at #20........

They are going O-Line in Free Agency.....and he says that the plan is to have a O-line that looks like this: Smith, WOODY, McKinney, VILLAREAL, Wade.

He says that Woody is asking alot, but the fins LOVE him.......[/red]

:woot:

Back
Top Bottom