HANK GOLDBERG Has BIG Scoops!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HANK GOLDBERG Has BIG Scoops!!!!!

Originally posted by Section126
Says he has alot of insight on the fins......been talking to people in the org......

GUARANTEES that a WR will be our pick at #20........

He was told that the WHOLE interior of the line will be released (Nails, Ruddy, Perry).

They are going O-Line in Free Agency.....and he says that the plan is to have a O-line that looks like this: Smith, WOODY, McKinney, VILLAREAL, Wade.

He says that Woody is asking alot, but the fins LOVE him.......

Says they have not decided wether to keep Ogun.........
:woot: :woot:

Thanks for the update 126!

Great news! This is big guys. For the out of towners who don't know, Fat Hank is THE MAN in South FL when it comes to inside information. He's not one to float rumors around. When he says something like this, you KNOW it's legit.

I bet Chambers has a woody knowing he'll finally have a legit #2 WR on the other side.

And woah, what a difference a few FA signings make our OL look. Looks very, very good to me.

The only thing I wonder is...will they take Rivers if/when they have that 2nd #1 pick?

What did Jim Mandich have to say about Feeley, etc?

Originally posted by madcow
I wonder what they'll do with the "other" first rounder that they will receive if they tender Ogun. O-line depth? Personally..I'd like to see them land a defensive end.

NOOOO, NO DEFENSE ON THE FIRST ROUND!

they betta get real busy re-structuring contracts first and signing a decent backup for Freely since Woody will cost loads more than Wade to make him move from home and off the SB champs... besides Woody it is believable and good news

First post here. Anyways, I would be blown away if we landed Woody. He is a hoss. Our team trainers are good at evaluating players health. Last year we had trade for offensive tackle Michael Thompson nixed because he failed our physical. He was then traded to ATL and was later placed on IR with a knee injury. If we do sign Woody, I would be confident that he is healthy. WE wouldnt risk it if he wasnt.

Wait a second...Wade starting at LT? Does AJ Feeley have a clause in his contract that allows him to collect when his leg gets wrapped around his head? Say goodnight Gracie....8-8...;o(

FINALLY...some good news (hopefully) coming out of Miami. That would be great...maybe now we can shut up the naysayers about RS if he can pull this off. I really think AJ will be exactly what we need at QB - he has poise in the backfield and has the same heart as Jay. If things work out like Hank says it should be very interesting next year.

Dolfan954, I caught a little of MadDog today. Did not get anything for AJ, but did get some of his opinion about Miami's # 20....

A caller asked him if our FO would pick Rivers or another QB for that 20 spot. He said HELL NO, NO WAY MAN...

He told him "I got a roll of bills in my pocket, their all like hundred dollar bills, and I will bet my pocket full that they won't pick Rivers or another QB if he is there at # 20."

I believe it was somtething like that...;)

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
DEs in this draft are very weak, id rather not reach for one... williams/bowens should be fine for this season, maybe drraft someone in the later rounds to see if we can uncover a gem. i dont want to give up a young proven DE to go and get a young unproven DE for less money. If we get rid of him it's because we want to committ more money to the offense and that draft would either go to offense or the best player available on D, and it wouldnt be a DE, it'd likely be a DJ Williams, or one of the 1st round CBs to get depth for our aging D.

personally i'd like to see WR/Oline

I see your point. Wasn't aware that DE was that weak in this draft class. As much as we need offense, I don't want Spielman to completely forget about the defense either. I guess I need to realize that that we have other picks to use...not just in the first round.

Ricky didn't get no hair cut..........HE WAS PULLIN HIS HAIR OUT CAUSE HE HAD NO LINE!!!.....now he can start growin dem 'locks again..........cause he gettin a line...............hell...i'll start growin some locks.......if we get a line!!!!!!!

wooo woooo.................a nasty oline.......stoked baby!.........GO PHINS!!!!!!

I just don't understand why it takes to put the coaches and the GM's job on the line before starting to get aggressive and kick some a**.

Originally posted by Disnardo
Dolfan954, I caught a little of MadDog today. Did not get anything for AJ, but did get some of his opinion about Miami's # 20....

A caller asked him if our FO would pick Rivers or another QB for that 20 spot. He said HELL NO, NO WAY MAN...

He told him "I got a roll of bills in my pocket, their all like hundred dollar bills, and I will bet my pocket full that they won't pick Rivers or another QB if he is there at # 20."

I believe it was somtething like that...;)
Thanks for the update. I don't know about that. That's very risky to just trust Feeley so much.

Sound slike a longshot that we'll soign both Woody and Villareal, but it'd be nice.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Thanks for the update. I don't know about that. That's very risky to just trust Feeley so much.

Your welcome...:)

I assuming Maddog made the statement concerning just that 20 spot. He said # 20 is slated for a quick impact WR. IMO the Finz might still get a QB in the later rounds or in FA.

Hank mentioned that Kordell might be a pick for Miami's backup. Not that he has heard anyhing, just that a caller asked him if they will pick up a QB in FA as a backup....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hank said that he spoke with the Eagles organization and that they were pretty high on Feeley after he handled the 5 starts in 2002. That it was incredible how cool he was in the game and how he handled the media. An Eagles fan who says that he watches almost every game said he was sad to see Feeley go instead of Detmer but that the Fins will be nicely surprised when he hits the field.

Back
Top Bottom