Hank Goldberg on Now...Great Insight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg on Now...Great Insight!

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hank says that the mission from the day the season ended was put forward by Huzienga and it is now the chief mission of everybody involved from Marino to Dave to Especially Spielman......The Mission?..........Find a New starting Quarterback....

Well if they don't upgrade the OL our NEW QB will look a lot like our old QB!

Originally posted by finfan77

And thats what I'm looking for. Yeah, who doesnt want another HOF QB? I want a HOF QB not throwing passes while on his back.

BB

He also said that everything including a trade is on the table......

Anybody has a name that we haven't mentioned?

He repeated it again....this time he said that everybody is on agreement and that there is a sence of urgency on needing a NEW QB.....

Say it with me now......THE JAY FIEDLER ERA IS OVER!

Originally posted by finfan77

and if we don't get a new QB NOW then getting a new OL would be moot! It takes 2-3 years to groom a rookie QB, which means we top prospect rookie NOW to win with this defense, before it is dispersed. We have young prospects at linemen, where as we have NO prospects for QB.

QB comes first.

I'll wait till I see something more than just Hanks word on it. I just distrust the media in miami. They like to put forth their own opiniion of what they want to happen...

I have to echo the thoughts on our lack of OL. I don't care who they get, he isn't going to look better than Feilder without a different line. Brain was accurate as hell, and he still ended up looking worse than Jay when all was said and done.

--Ross

Word today is that the Bucs are interested in signing Brunnell...so if they want him, they'd better hurry up.
We'd damn well better address our HUGE needs on O line and WR sometime this offseason too, or bringing in a new QB won't accomplish much.

Originally posted by Rick 1966
Word today is that the Bucs are interested in signing Brunnell...so if they want him, they'd better hurry up.
We'd damn well better address our HUGE needs on O line and WR sometime this offseason too, or bringing in a new QB won't accomplish much.

Hear hear.

GO DOLPHINS!

Back
Top Bottom