Hank Goldberg Show is on... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg Show is on...

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is Hank saying anything big again today? Please post if you're listening to the show. I'm stuck in corporate hell. :(

He said he talked to Ron Wolf this afternoon, and Wolf said that he really doesn't have the desire to return to the NFL. Basically, Hank says that Wolf isn't going to be the GM.

That sucks. I thought he was our best option. I don't like the Mueller guy because of the possible rift with Ricky.

Thanks for the update. I had a feeling he would say that. By reading the article in the Sun-Sentinel, he sounded just like a girl who's not interested in someone..."It's very flattering...I'll have to weigh my options etc..." :lol: Well, it looks like Mueller is at the top of the list now.

Blockbuster scoop again......Vermeil might quit.....then KC pays compensation to Pitt for Cowher.......

I think Tom Modrak will be next on the list.

Ron Wolff is busy chain smoking cigarettes up in Boca.....he doesn't want to work anymore.....he wants to stay retired......

Originally posted by Section126
Blockbuster scoop again......Vermeil might quit.....then KC pays compensation to Pitt for Cowher.......

I heard that one before. You're still on fire from yesterday though. :up:

Originally posted by Section126
Hank really gets good stuff......scoops that is.

Yeah he does. If you hear something from Hank or Jim Mandich, you know it's solid. They have pull.

eeehh. i wouldn't count on vermiel quitting. there have been several aticles here in the KC Star all season about this subject and they all say the same thing. vermiel regretted retiring after the SB win in St Louis. unless there is a medical reason don't look for him to leave here for a while. besides, he and carl peterson are good friends.

Wow!

That Patriots fan had a great call.

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
That sucks. I thought he was our best option. I don't like the Mueller guy because of the possible rift with Ricky.

Wasn't the rift between Ricky and Haze-lett?

Back
Top Bottom