Hank Goldberg Show is on... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg Show is on...

Why? What did he say? Remember, a lot of us aren't in Miami to hear the broadcast. Can someone provide updates?

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Wasn't the rift between Ricky and Haze-lett?

Not sure, I read because of mueller traded Ricky that there might be some animosity there. not to mention Ricky being fearful he may be traded again, lol.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Wasn't the rift between Ricky and Haze-lett?

Yeah it was. Hasslett didn't want him. I don't think RW and Mueller had any animosity, but I could be wrong.

He quoted Vince Lombardi, something to the nature of:

"Sometimes, the battle isn't won by the biggest, faster guy. Sometimes it is won by the one who believes he can win."

He basically said Miami, as talented as they are, have a sense of doubt about them when it comes to crunch time.

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
Why? What did he say? Remember, a lot of us aren't in Miami to hear the broadcast. Can someone provide updates?

...or stuck at work. You guys are our lifeline to sports news. Muck, Section126, and everyone else who keeps us updated. Again, we appreciate it. :drinkers:

Both RW and Sammy Knight said today that they would welcome Randy Mueller. Ricky says he would like to sit down and talk with him, but he feels Mueller would be a good GM.

Hahaha, I doubt that a Patriots fan called in and said something half as insightful then that.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

...or stuck at work. You guys are our lifeline to sports news. Muck, Section126, and everyone else who keeps us updated. Again, we appreciate it. :drinkers:
Yeah, big ups to you guys. Thanks for the info.:D

Originally posted by KBISBACK
He quoted Vince Lombardi, something to the nature of:

"Sometimes, the battle isn't won by the biggest, faster guy. Sometimes it is won by the one who believes he can win."

He basically said Miami, as talented as they are, have a sense of doubt about them when it comes to crunch time.

He's right..they do have that mentality.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

He's right..they do have that mentality.
I think the media is partially to blame for that. They constantly remind them of December.

I moved to the New Orleans area almost 2 years ago (Slidell) and Ricky didn't want to be here as he was never accepted from Ditka trading the farm for him, literally. The Saints 'aints' fans hate him (they REALLY do) and Ricky was never really welcomed here after his first couple of games (course I moved up here about the time he was traded to us). He never produced here, got hurt a couple of seasons, and the saints offense didn't focus on him (so less production). His agent at the time got him his contract so he had to hit so many yards and couldn't due to injuries and the style of the offense. Either way, he wanted to go and so did the fans (epecially after Ditka left). Hasslet is an idiot (IMO) and I wonder why he hasn't been fired yet either after 4 seasons now and they still can't get to the playoffs. I think we have more talent then them, but they are another underachieving team which has NEVER gone very far and the fans are pissed about it (can't blame them....).

Of course, Hank disagrees with him.

Hank says the reason the Dolphins aren't in the playoffs is obvious. He says they had no offensive line this year, and they simply didn't make plays in the fourth quarter when they had to.

Hank said yesterday that several personnel guys around the league told Wayne that his team was lucky to win 10 games considering how little talent the Dolphins have offensively.

That patriot prick just recited a bunch of psycho-babble crap...I would have heard the rest of what he said, But I couldn't hear him over the sound of my farts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom