Hank Goldberg Show is on... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg Show is on...

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
aaaaaahhhh...yeeeaaa, right . clumpy. mmmmmm. some one should tell him...

anyone?
I would love to hear that call. [Hank] "Screw you, you jagoff! What the hell do you know?!"

Originally posted by jbond
I moved to the New Orleans area almost 2 years ago (Slidell) and Ricky didn't want to be here as he was never accepted from Ditka trading the farm for him, literally. The Saints 'aints' fans hate him (they REALLY do) and Ricky was never really welcomed here after his first couple of games (course I moved up here about the time he was traded to us). He never produced here, got hurt a couple of seasons, and the saints offense didn't focus on him (so less production). His agent at the time got him his contract so he had to hit so many yards and couldn't due to injuries and the style of the offense. Either way, he wanted to go and so did the fans (epecially after Ditka left). Hasslet is an idiot (IMO) and I wonder why he hasn't been fired yet either after 4 seasons now and they still can't get to the playoffs. I think we have more talent then them, but they are another underachieving team which has NEVER gone very far and the fans are pissed about it (can't blame them....).

I moved out of N.O. 2 years ago, & will 2nd most of this: Saints fans did turn on Ricky, but for a while they really loved him. He brought glamour to a backwater franchise and so did Ditka. Trading him was very smart of the Saints, considering their (rewarded) faith in Deuce.

Offensively the Saints have much more talent than we do, but they are just as inconsistent and have made repeated mistakes on D....

...in other words, they are the "bizarro" Dolphins....

Mueller would be a good fit, IMO. He built that Saints team, not Haslet, and he knows the talent in the NFC....

I should amend that...

"much more talent ON OFFENSE...."

Our D is light years better...

A caller said: "How bout bringing in Warner."

Hank then said: "He looks like he is done."

Caller: "Then who else will they look at?"

Hank: "PEYTON MANNING."

Caller: "Really, do they have enough money."

Hank: "Yep, if they step up."

Hahahaha!

Hank just ripped this female Patriots fan!

Hank to the Pat fan: "I hope the new year brings you death and misery."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Section126
Hank to the Pat fan: "I hope the new year brings you death and misery."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

That is classy what did she say to him to cause that reaction? Let me guess you are nothing but a fat washed up radio personality! LOL :lol:

She told him the reason she was happy that Wanny was staying was that she was a Patriots fan. Hank told her to blow it up her ***.

She came on stating how she was glad Wannstedt was here kind of posing as a Dolphn fan. Then she decided to go off on some psycho bable and Goldberg goes "WAHT"S YOUR POINT LADY!" To which she replies " I ma a Pats fans so I am glad he is still here" She kind of chuckles at which point Hank says "I hope the new year brings you nothign but death and misery. How about that for a bad santa. I am the bad santa, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ***!" I was laughing so hard I dang near blew it out my ***.

Back
Top Bottom