Hank Goldberg Show is on... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg Show is on...

Originally posted by KBISBACK
She told him the reason she was happy that Wanny was staying was that she was a Patriots fan. Hank told her to blow it up her ***.

Im happy the Dolpins are keeping Wanny as are all Patriot fans and most Dolphin fans are pretty upset by it, not sure why Hank would have a problem with that. I compare the Dolphins keeping Wanny to if the Patriots keeping Pete Caroll another year I think I would have revolted if the fool was the head coach for another season. Is Hank a Wanny fan?

I am happy that Pat, Bills and Jet fans need to come to a Miami board, although our season is over.... funny how closet fans always stick around :)

Originally posted by Section126
A caller said: "How bout bringing in Warner."

Hank then said: "He looks like he is done."

Caller: "Then who else will they look at?"

Hank: "PEYTON MANNING."

Caller: "Really, do they have enough money."

Hank: "Yep, if they step up."

As many times as I have read it on the boards, I still do not believe a word of it. It is really shooting for the sky and hoping to at least go up 30-40 ft.
#1, I think the Colts will resign him. They will restructure and cut whoever they have to because allowing him to go elsewhere without a good backup plan will destroy that franchise.

#2, Consider other teams out there with the big dollars to go after him....this guy is a coach's life saver! Think Dallas!! They have tons of money and are in need of a QB. Why not Buffalo?
Bledsoe is looking crooked from absorbing so many sacks.

#3, Even if Miami is able to snag him, how will it affect our franchise as far as getting/keeping competitive players?? Can the salary cap absorb him AND keep our other competitive players AND be able to land O-linemen with experience???

I see a clear "foaming at the mouth" attraction for A QB to offer a glimpse of the glory days we had when Marino was here....no matter how crazy or twisted the scenario plays out.

Originally posted by pats4life

That is classy what did she say to him to cause that reaction? Let me guess you are nothing but a fat washed up radio personality! LOL :lol:
:lol:

Originally posted by Emskirch
I am happy that Pat, Bills and Jet fans need to come to a Miami board, although our season is over.... funny how closet fans always stick around :)

You guys need us, if it wasnt for us you would beating on each other, pro jay against anti jay, pro wanny vs anti wanny with us around you can funnel your hatred towards us! :)

Originally posted by pats4life

You guys need us, if it wasnt for us you would beating on each other, pro jay against anti jay, pro wanny vs anti wanny with us around you can funnel your hatred towards us! :)
True. We welcome all opposing AFC East scum. :jk: :)

Originally posted by Section126
talking heat basketball now.....it will turn to the fins in the 6-7 hour.
Oh he's talking to Ira Winderman? Is it me, or does Ira just have an annoying voice?

Back
Top Bottom