Hank Goldberg Show is on... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg Show is on...

Originally posted by Section126
HE REPEATED THE PEYTON MANNING THING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[taking very deep...slow...breaths]
[continuing to take very deeeep.....slow......breaths]
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT DID HE SAY?????

Well, that's a good point.

Basically, caller is comparing coaching to golf. Says a good coach puts you on the green, but it is your responsibility to finish it. Says Dave has put the Dolphins on the green, but the Dolphins have had too many 3 and 4 puts and not enough 2 puts for birdies or 1 puts for eagle.

A caller asked if Manning was going to be avaible, and Hank said yes. Asked if Miami can afford him, Hank says yes, if they are willing to step up.

it would have to be a long contract with a huge signing bonus that can be strung out over several years. to keep his cap # low in the first couple of years...

but it could be done.

Originally posted by KBISBACK
if they are willing to step up.
I read somewhere that the fins will (definitely) make a strong run. Why is it changed to "IF" they are willing step up. :huh:

A caller asked if Manning was going to be avaible, and Hank said yes. Asked if Miami can afford him, Hank says yes, if they are willing to step up.

?????????????????????? Okay this is too much...time for a water break. I have to cool down. :D

Has anyone told Hank yet that Clumpy says that we can not afford him?

Peyton and Chris Chambers, Randy, RW, and whoever else at the other WR spot? O......M........G...If the Fins pulled this off.......Chambers would sh*t his pants if we signed him I'll tell you that much. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom