Hank Goldberg Show is on... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hank Goldberg Show is on...

Beano Cook: "Awww.....the golden domers...beat the uhhhh...well they got beat like...uhhh....hitler at waterloo......the only sure thing is death and boby bowden wins the heisman......i like memphis to beat florida.....and uh miami will beat syracuse like napolean beat lincoln at pearl harbor.....uhhhghhh....awwww...ar...ughhh...that's my opinion..."

That guy is senile.......

BEANO!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Section126
Beano Cook: "Awww.....the golden domers...beat the uhhhh...well they got beat like...uhhh....hitler at waterloo......the only sure thing is death and boby bowden wins the heisman......i like memphis to beat florida.....and uh miami will beat syracuse like napolean beat lincoln at pearl harbor.....uhhhghhh....awwww...ar...ughhh...that's my opinion..."

BEANO!!!!!!!!

He's painful to listen to. "Beano: "Back in the 40's....."

I've been reading the Hank posts for two days now and I don't think I've seen "clumpy" post anything in them.

I tend to enjoy his posts.

I don't think it was "clumpy" that said anything so would ya stop "goofing" on him?:D

Originally posted by Samphin
She came on stating how she was glad Wannstedt was here kind of posing as a Dolphn fan. Then she decided to go off on some psycho bable and Goldberg goes "WAHT"S YOUR POINT LADY!" To which she replies " I ma a Pats fans so I am glad he is still here" She kind of chuckles at which point Hank says "I hope the new year brings you nothign but death and misery. How about that for a bad santa. I am the bad santa, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ***!" I was laughing so hard I dang near blew it out my ***.

Christ, the ONE DAY I can't listen. I would pay to have heard that. I love when Hank blows up on callers...even when they don't deserve it. :rofl:

And how come Tony Kornheiser is always doing those great Beano jokes!! He's in love with making fun of Beano Cook!! :lol:

Hey, what happened to that guy that answers the phones for the Mandich show that posted here?? "WHRBie" is what he went by.

is there a link where you can listen to HG show? like ESPN radio?

Yup, just go to www.wqam.com and click Listen Live. You can hear Mandich, Hank, Big O, all of them.

Originally posted by Section126

BEANO!!!!!!!!

Beano looks like jabba the hut

BB

Originally posted by Muck
And how come Tony Kornheiser is always doing those great Beano jokes!! He's in love with making fun of Beano Cook!! :lol:

Hey, what happened to that guy that answers the phones for the Mandich show that posted here?? "WHRBie" is what he went by.

He was on here? I think you're talking about Curtis Stevenson.

Originally posted by Muck

Kornheiser is great! I listen to him all the time. :)

Guys, thanks for posting this Hank stuff...

...I don't see a run on Manning producing anything more that the run on Olin Kreutz, but it would be a good few days while it was in progress!

Originally posted by ZOD
I've been reading the Hank posts for two days now and I don't think I've seen "clumpy" post anything in them.

I tend to enjoy his posts.

I don't think it was "clumpy" that said anything so would ya stop "goofing" on him?:D

Clumpylover!!!!

Actually, here is a quote from one of Clumpy's recent posts:

"The one thing that the Miami FO isn't gonna give you a clear picture of the cap situation, bad PR. Is it "cap hell"? No........I've never claimed cap hell. However, do I believe "cap jail"? Absolutely and with the new article by Alex Marvez, that has only strengthened my position IMO. His article clearly misses a few important points..........1) Ricky Williams salary will increase from $2.635 million to about $3.5 million 2) Miami is likely to have a NLTBE debit both of these together will add about $1.5-2 million to the cap and 3) Miami will make a HUGE mistake by using the standard salary to bonus restructuring with guys like Taylor, it only defers until future cap years. 4) It will take about $4 million to tender your RFAs & EFAs, 5) plus you still need to fill the top 51 roster and that will take up another $1.5 million, thus Miami is REALLY about $24 million OVER. "

Does that sound like Clump believes we can sign Peyton Manning?

Back
Top Bottom