Harbaugh said to Ross come get me? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh said to Ross come get me?

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score

It’s a you tube clip from a you tube show so take it for what it’s worth. But, it only really makes sense that that firing happened so quickly if you knew you had a better replacement lined up IMO. Yea he doesn’t want to take Jim from Michigan blah blah blah, that’s silly but, these guys have proven to be silly so I just don’t know. We shall all see and then bitch about whatever happens anyway. Just thought you guys might like to here this discussion these guys had…fins up!!!

dont think he will come. if he did he would want complete control, and i dont know if ross would do that. the one positive for him with grier is grier will do what he wants

I don't think Ross would pursue Harbaugh openly as he doesn't want to sour his relationship with Michigan. Privately though? We shall see.

If they're supposedly chum chum best buddies cuz of there UMich relationship, it may have just in jest. No context.

I have it on very secretive grounds from no-name sources that know everything about nothing that Harbaugh may or may not come to Miami, and Ross may or may not want Harbaugh to come to Miami.

Im not allowed to give the sources but take it for what its worth. He may or may not come.

Other sources close to me have also disclosed breaking news that Harbaugh may or may not want to come.

Don’t think he’s coming here or back to the NFL. Especially if he’s hiring a DC for Michigan. But stranger things have happened.

I tend to agree with you. I don't think he comes, but where there is smoke there's gotta be some flames. Things that make you go HMMMM.

- I do find it odd that last offseason he was rumored to be back to the NFL.

- Last offseason Michigan cut his salary in half and moved it over to incentives.

- Jay Glazer has said that he's called around NFL coaches seeing if they'd join his staff if he came back.

If new breaks Harbaugh is close to signing with the Raiders I can see Ross jumping in. But I’m less confident in Harbaugh coming here now. Which makes me trust Ross’s decision making even less.

Back
Top Bottom