Harbaugh said to Ross come get me? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh said to Ross come get me?

I’m not sure I believe the Harbaugh to Miami conspiracy, but I don’t think the fact that he just hired a new assistant coach at Michigan is gonna have any bearing on if he goes or stays.

If Harbaugh does have 1 foot out the door, the Michigan AD probably knows that and might already have an in-house replacement in mind. The guy they just hired has a pretty impressive resume, especially in regards to recruiting and he’s also a Michigan alumn. This could easily be a situation where Michigan wanted to bring this guy back regardless of Harbaugh’s status.

It’s a you tube clip from a you tube show so take it for what it’s worth. But, it only really makes sense that that firing happened so quickly if you knew you had a better replacement lined up IMO. Yea he doesn’t want to take Jim from Michigan blah blah blah, that’s silly but, these guys have proven to be silly so I just don’t know. We shall all see and then bitch about whatever happens anyway. Just thought you guys might like to here this discussion these guys had…fins up!!!

What has Harbaugh done?? PLEASE STAY AT MICHIGAN!!!!

I’m not sure I believe the Harbaugh to Miami conspiracy, but I don’t think the fact that he just hired a new assistant coach at Michigan is gonna have any bearing on if he goes or stays.

If Harbaugh does have 1 foot out the door, the Michigan AD probably knows that and might already have an in-house replacement in mind. The guy they just hired has a pretty impressive resume, especially in regards to recruiting and he’s also a Michigan alumn. This could easily be a situation where Michigan wanted to bring this guy back regardless of Harbaugh’s status.

To the first paragraph:

I agree. He may not even know if he's really staying or going yet. If he stays he probably wants a DC lined up, but I don't think that makes it final. More just being prepared.

Here's a different perspective:

Supposedly, Ross and Harbaugh have somewhat of a "relationship" due to their Michigan ties. And we all know that Ross courted Harbaugh while Sparano was still the Head Coach, presumably thinking that Harbaugh would improve the team. Since then, Ross has fired Sparano, Bowles (Interim Coach), Philbin, Campbell (Interim coach), Gase, and now Flores. With his loyalty and support of Michigan being public knowledge, it's possible that Ross actually does want Harbaugh to stay there. Suppose Harbaugh comes to Miami and fails? Would Ross really want to put himself in the position that he might have to fire Harbaugh like he has every other Head Coach? To date, none of his personnel decisions have been successful, and he must realize that by now.

Here's a different perspective:

Supposedly, Ross and Harbaugh have somewhat of a "relationship" due to their Michigan ties. And we all know that Ross courted Harbaugh while Sparano was still the Head Coach, presumably thinking that Harbaugh would improve the team. Since then, Ross has fired Sparano, Bowles (Interim Coach), Philbin, Campbell (Interim coach), Gase, and now Flores. With his loyalty and support of Michigan being public knowledge, it's possible that Ross actually does want Harbaugh to stay there. Suppose Harbaugh comes to Miami and fails? Would Ross really want to put himself in the position that he might have to fire Harbaugh like he has every other Head Coach? To date, none of his personnel decisions have been successful, and he must realize that by now.
The same is being said about Pederson and Marino. Good friends, Dan may hate to have to fire him.

Back
Top Bottom