Harbaugh said to Ross come get me? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh said to Ross come get me?

If Harbaugh wants to come back to the NFL, now is the time and Miami seemingly a great fit.

The Dolphins have a good, young talent base and the best salary cap situation of any team. The offense needs help, but that is where he excels.

Harbaugh was 44-19 with SF, despite having an unorthodox quarterback in Kaepernick.

Perhaps, he wants to stay at Michigan. But it could haunt him how close he was to a super bowl championship.

If Harbaugh wants to come back to the NFL, now is the time and Miami seemingly a great fit.

The Dolphins have a good, young talent base and the best salary cap situation of any team. The offense needs help, but that is where he excels.

Harbaugh was 44-19 with SF, despite having an unorthodox quarterback in Kaepernick.

Perhaps, he wants to stay at Michigan. But it could haunt him how close he was to a super bowl championship.
Just know he comes with a very short expiration date.

will smith miami GIF by Romy

Do it Harbaugh. Now is the time

Harbaugh wants back in the NFL and that’s no secret to those in the know. But I highly doubt it will be in Miami. Harbaughs main thing in selecting his next NFL job (and make no mistake Harbaugh will select which job he wants) will be how much control he can get and the QB situation.

Neither of those things favor us. Ross will never concede control to a head coach... even someone like Harbaugh. He’s to in love with Chris Grier...

A buddy of mine told me that Grier must have something on Ross bc it makes no sense why he’s still employed in Miami much less calling the shots and honestly that’s not to far fetched lol.

For the record the QB thing is not a shot at Tua. Harbaugh will want an established veteran at QB or a no doubt guy and Tua is neither of those things right now.

If and it’s a big if but if Harbaugh wants to come back I would put money it’ll be the Raiders Broncos or Bears. Some will say but the Bears and Broncos don’t have that type of QB but what they fail to see is both of those teams would have a shot to land Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson with Harbaugh at the helm.

I was told Harbaugh knows he maxed out at Michigan this past year and that’s about as far as they’re going to be able to go. They can’t match up against the Alabama’s and Georgia’s of the world and it’s not going to be a snowstorm every time Ohio St comes calling from here on. Basically if Harbaugh wants back in the NFL then the time is right now while he’s a hot name again bc he did a tremendous job at Michigan this past year. Not saying he won’t have more good seasons at Michigan bc he will but he’ll never win a national championship their and he knows it.

I’m not saying theirs no chance at all he ends up in Miami but I’d say very very slim. It’s really to bad bc like most here I’d take him in a heartbeat. My chest would explode from the adrenaline rush I’d get from him coming to Miami. Sadly I don’t think that’s going to be the case however.

Harbaugh wants back in the NFL and that’s no secret to those in the know. But I highly doubt it will be in Miami. Harbaughs main thing in selecting his next NFL job (and make no mistake Harbaugh will select which job he wants) will be how much control he can get and the QB situation.

Neither of those things favor us. Ross will never concede control to a head coach... even someone like Harbaugh. He’s to in love with Chris Grier...

A buddy of mine told me that Grier must have something on Ross bc it makes no sense why he’s still employed in Miami much less calling the shots and honestly that’s not to far fetched lol.

For the record the QB thing is not a shot at Tua. Harbaugh will want an established veteran at QB or a no doubt guy and Tua is neither of those things right now.

If and it’s a big if but if Harbaugh wants to come back I would put money it’ll be the Raiders Broncos or Bears. Some will say but the Bears and Broncos don’t have that type of QB but what they fail to see is both of those teams would have a shot to land Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson with Harbaugh at the helm.

I was told Harbaugh knows he maxed out at Michigan this past year and that’s about as far as they’re going to be able to go. They can’t match up against the Alabama’s and Georgia’s of the world and it’s not going to be a snowstorm every time Ohio St comes calling from here on. Basically if Harbaugh wants back in the NFL then the time is right now while he’s a hot name again bc he did a tremendous job at Michigan this past year. Not saying he won’t have more good seasons at Michigan bc he will but he’ll never win a national championship their and he knows it.

I’m not saying theirs no chance at all he ends up in Miami but I’d say very very slim. It’s really to bad bc like most here I’d take him in a heartbeat. My chest would explode from the adrenaline rush I’d get from him coming to Miami. Sadly I don’t think that’s going to be the case however.
A lot of speculation in this post.

If Harbaugh becomes our coach I'll start saying, Flores who?

I'm all in for Harbaugh!

People often forget that Alex Smith was the starting QB the very first season of Harbaugh's tenure in SF and posted the best record of the 4 seasons he coached there.

If not for a Q4 fumble by Kyle Williams on a punt return, that Niners team very easily could have been in the SB instead of the eventual champion NY Giants.

I've long contended that had Alex Smith been the QB in the following season's SB instead of Kaepernick the Niners win it.

People often forget that Alex Smith was the starting QB the very first season of Harbaugh's tenure in SF and posted the best record of the 4 seasons he coached there.

If not for a Q4 fumble by Kyle Williams on a punt return, that Niners team very easily could have been in the SB instead of the eventual champion NY Giants.

I've long contended that had Alex Smith been the QB in the following season's SB instead of Kaepernick the Niners win it.
Good point.

I don't see Mike Elston leaving Notre Dame if Harbaugh was not staying. It was a lateral move for him.
I’m not in-the-know about this situation but I have been told by others that the move was something Michigan would have done anyway. And on top of that, they might have a handpicked successor in-house which could use a guy like him at DC

I don't see Mike Elston leaving Notre Dame if Harbaugh was not staying. It was a lateral move for him.
Elston was very much stuck in neutral at ND. He got passed over for DC a few times by Kelly and then by Freeman. He’s a UM grad. In that context I don’t think it was necessarily a lateral move. Making a change made a lot of sense for him. On Harbaugh, I would guess he goes to Chicago if he jumps to the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom