Harbaugh said to Ross come get me? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh said to Ross come get me?

I don't buy the "I don't want to have to fire so and so" thing.

When you hire someone, you should always choose the most qualified candidate that you think is going to best lead your team.

If that person has a personal relationship with you, both parties need to understand its football and not personal at all.

I have it on very secretive grounds from no-name sources that know everything about nothing that Harbaugh may or may not come to Miami, and Ross may or may not want Harbaugh to come to Miami.

Im not allowed to give the sources but take it for what its worth. He may or may not come.

Other sources close to me have also disclosed breaking news that Harbaugh may or may not want to come.
And you’re right all of the time sometimes. 😂

Here's a different perspective:

Supposedly, Ross and Harbaugh have somewhat of a "relationship" due to their Michigan ties. And we all know that Ross courted Harbaugh while Sparano was still the Head Coach, presumably thinking that Harbaugh would improve the team. Since then, Ross has fired Sparano, Bowles (Interim Coach), Philbin, Campbell (Interim coach), Gase, and now Flores. With his loyalty and support of Michigan being public knowledge, it's possible that Ross actually does want Harbaugh to stay there. Suppose Harbaugh comes to Miami and fails? Would Ross really want to put himself in the position that he might have to fire Harbaugh like he has every other Head Coach? To date, none of his personnel decisions have been successful, and he must realize that by now.
If Ross has “possibly fire Harbaugh” in his Venn diagram, we desperately need a new owner.

What if you buy your dream house but it’s haunted? What if you buy your favorite car but it breaks down? You’re not going to propose to the love of your life due to the possibility- in this day and age probability- of divorce? That’s no way to make decisions in life let alone in business.

And at the end of the day, that’s all this is- business. Two grown men shouldn’t have a problem separating business and friendship.

Only way Harbaugh comes is if he makes it clear he is NFL bound and other teams are showing interest. Then Ross can jump in and still say he didn't take him from Michigan. I
I wasn't wanting Harbaugh, but now with the fairly pathetic list of names we are putting together, I'd be all for it.

You're kidding right? He's done WAY more than any coach we've had since jimmy Johnson and way more than any scrub they are interviewing now
You’re really hung up on this subject huh? You hate that the Fins are doing their due diligence. Pretty comical. Get your head out of the Madden football dude, this is the NFL

Back
Top Bottom