Harbaugh said to Ross come get me? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh said to Ross come get me?

Anyone thinking Harbaugh is coming here and letting Grier continue making personnel decisions is insane!!!

Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

I’m not in-the-know about this situation but I have been told by others that the move was something Michigan would have done anyway. And on top of that, they might have a handpicked successor in-house which could use a guy like him at DC
It's his alma mater and he got a substantial raise. I don't think he wants to be a DC because he passed that chance up at ND. Very risky move if new coach is coming in. A month ago he said it's all about ND when Kelly left. Just seems like he knows Jim is staying

Elston was very much stuck in neutral at ND. He got passed over for DC a few times by Kelly and then by Freeman. He’s a UM grad. In that context I don’t think it was necessarily a lateral move. Making a change made a lot of sense for him. On Harbaugh, I would guess he goes to Chicago if he jumps to the NFL.
Everything I've read says he didn't want the DC job. To make a lateral move makes me think that he knows Harbaugh will be there.

Harbaugh could come in and Grier would have to report to him.
Excellent point surprisingly overlooked by Fans I wonder if they even watch the games.... It's basic stuff BASIC

Harbuagh WOULD come in KNOWING Grier now works for him and be his bitch, Like he was Flores's. Some people actually think Grier makes all those decisions himself...lol

Grier did a lot of good too. Like look at the teams current assets for whoever comes in. Has achieved a credible amount of assets to 1 build on draft and 2 have a top shelf cap (possible most in NFL ) to do whatever the new guy wants. Which also can make the Dolphins more attractive for a new head coach to want to come here....

Can someone explain the reasoning behind Harbaugh wanting to go to Chicago? I’ve been trying to come up with one for a couple days now and I’m stumped. It’s not because of Justin Fields tape this year… is it?

Can someone explain the reasoning behind Harbaugh wanting to go to Chicago? I’ve been trying to come up with one for a couple days now and I’m stumped. It’s not because of Justin Fields tape this year… is it?
Its closer to home. South Florida isnt for everyone.

These guys seem to be tied to teams because they "played for them" or it "was their favorite team growing up" according to rumors. However, maybe the ability to turn the franchise he played for around?

I have it on very secretive grounds from no-name sources that know everything about nothing that Harbaugh may or may not come to Miami, and Ross may or may not want Harbaugh to come to Miami.

Im not allowed to give the sources but take it for what its worth. He may or may not come.

Other sources close to me have also disclosed breaking news that Harbaugh may or may not want to come.
I too have it from a respectable source that Harbaugh "could or could not" come to Miami:NUTS:

Just know he comes with a very short expiration date.
. Yeah I tend to agree with you he could either shine here or explode in a supernova taking out the lower Peninsula

Midwest guy, was drafted by the bears. Bears are a historic team in a large market. Chicago is a desirable city to live compared to other places.

Back
Top Bottom