Harrington to get cut this week! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harrington to get cut this week!

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was watching NFL Network now and Adam Schefter just said that look for Joey Harrington could be cut and it would most likely come this week. Take it for what it is worth. Glad we got to see Joey play for us, the guy is a class act. My only knock on Joey is he threw to many picks and appeard lost at times.......

You know what is pretty surprising is how many QB's will be FA. Should help all those teams looking for QBs ahead of us......

Garcia
Huard
Harrington
Ramsey
Brooks
Plummer (on the block)
Carr (on the block)
Quin Gray
Tim Rattay
Schaub (possibly ont the block)

ye ahtey all suck but 3-4 of em. loll

We had the best QB ever, but we also have seen so many bad QB's come in here. So we should know about QBs that suck........

I like joey as a person but his football qlock is broken,he gone!!

I feel the same way. I really hope Joey moves on somewhere and gets an oppertunity. I wish success upon Joey because he deserves it. It's just too bad things didn't work out here. Best of luck Joey (for an NFC team of course.) :wink:

That avatar is ugly.

[admin] This thread is not about avatars. Stay on topic![/admin]

like to see him cut and resigned again , take a paycut! joeys a class act and wouldnt mind seeing what cam can do with him . If not good luck Joey!!

clear.gif
good news

While I would admit that Joey Harrington exceeded my expectations last year, I agree that this was the right move that had to be done. With his salary being among the primary reasons as well the emergence of Cleo Lemon.

While I would admit that Joey Harrington exceeded my expectations last year, I agree that this was the right move that had to be done. With his salary being among the primary reasons as well the emergence of Cleo Lemon.

if he exceeded your expectations.... they must have been very low. he played horribly

Back
Top Bottom