Harrington to get cut this week! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harrington to get cut this week!

We should hold onto him for a few weeks and see if we can trade him.
If we hold on to him for a few weeks we might as well keep him as we would have already paid him his roster bonus.
Cut him and then resign him if necessary.

You know what is pretty surprising is how many QB's will be FA. Should help all those teams looking for QBs ahead of us......

Garcia
Huard
Harrington
Ramsey
Brooks
Plummer (on the block)
Carr (on the block)
Quin Gray
Tim Rattay
Schaub (possibly ont the block)

The question is how many of these qbs are really going to make a football team better. The only guys I would consider are Carr and Schaub.

Garcia has proven he needs a west coast offense, and is 37 years old

Harrington- we already know about him

Brooks- washed up, and in his prime no overly impressive

Huard- is a career back up, will add depth to some roster

Rattay- 3rd stringer in Tampa = snap holder

Plummer- if he can't succeed in Denver, where can he ?

Gray- I will reserve judgement don't know much about him, but the fact that I don't tells me something already

Schaub is a west coast QB also. Gray is a 3rd stringer in Jacksonville, big , decent arm, but well, he is a 3rd stringer in Jacksonville.

If this is true, I hope we resign him at a lower price. I think he could do good under Cameron.

harrington is exactly what i thought he was and he's not the answer for the fins now or in the future...good luck joey...hope you get a starting job elsewhere and we play you next year....our defense needs the pics

id be happy with cpep, huard and lemon at this point.......or quinn of we can get him.....

Noooooooooooooo to Huard, we dont need another veteran backup, we need a rookie to groom. Gotta stop with the retreads already.

We should hold onto him for a few weeks and see if we can trade him.

For what? We traded a 6th rounder for him under the assumption that he had some sort of potential upside. He didnt show any improvement, so the price has probabaly gone down.

bad idea...what if Culpeper gets hurt again? can we rely on Cleo Lemon to take the start? Whos gonna back up Cleo? Marcus Vick???? if we release Joey, id like to sign Damon Huard or Tim Rattay to a cheap contract to compete for the #2 spot at least. OR...that could also mean that we are looking to draft a QB.

Lemon MUST be given an opportunity to step in if Pep isnt doing the job or gets injured. How are we supposed to find out what Lemon can do if we rely on Harrington who did ok IMO but nothing special? IMO we need to upgrade and if that means giving Lemon more playing time then lets give it to him. I am all for drafting Quinn and if the Fins want him bad enough we will get him. So i think we will be looking good at QB going into training camp/pre-season/season.

You know what is pretty surprising is how many QB's will be FA. Should help all those teams looking for QBs ahead of us......

Garcia
Huard
Harrington
Ramsey
Brooks
Plummer (on the block)
Carr (on the block)
Quin Gray
Tim Rattay
Schaub (possibly ont the block)

I dont want any of this QB. All im saying they increase our chances of aquiring Quinn.

I can't wait to see all the Pepper fans wishing Joey was still here...if he even comes back. I just pray we draft one, cause Pepper is not it and lemon sure the hell isn't either.

I was watching NFL Network now and Adam Schefter just said that look for Joey Harrington could be cut and it would most likely come this week. Take it for what it is worth. Glad we got to see Joey play for us, the guy is a class act. My only knock on Joey is he threw to many picks and appeard lost at times.......

i liked joey attitude, but it isnt worth the money, sorry bro, u gotta get cut...........

I can't wait to see all the Pepper fans wishing Joey was still here...if he even comes back. I just pray we draft one, cause Pepper is not it and lemon sure the hell isn't either

Why is Lemon not it? Based on his play? or some other reason?

Back
Top Bottom