Harrington to get cut this week! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harrington to get cut this week!

Wow. Such obvious hypocrisy. I was debating even pointing it out, like shooting fish in a barrel...just not sporting.

And who said we're wagering that one of them become the next Tom Brady? All they have to do for Joey Harrington's release to have been a positive move, would be to play better than Joey Harrington.

And unfortunately, that's not very hard.

Do you have anything more recent to go by?

Yes, all they would have to do is play better...more question marks. They didn't do it last year which is the most recent comparison we have to go by. I suppose that's not good enough because using the most recent performance is somehow hypocrisy :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but Joey=AJ Felley, only with better physical tools.
Both get happy feet in the pocket and look to dump it off too quick.
Bottom line, Joey as a backup aint worth the money we are giving him.
And if Daunte doesn't produce this year, I'll say the same thing about him.
I missed the game Cleo started so I have to withhold an opinion.
Either way, I'm ready for us to start grooming a QB we can call our own.

Yeah C-pep might have showed something in the past, but where did it go?does Peyton forget how to play football or Tom Brady? Maybe the answer is lemon ,cause i thought he did pretty well.. C-pep looked like that cartoon when it says( Which way did he go George ) DUH!!!!! Im not a Cpep hater but he didnt play any better than Joey in my opinion , Joey didnt hold the ball or take sacks but threw pics , Cpep looked confused , held the ball, got sacked If the dolphins want to pay that kind of money for a statue , i got one ill sell them for a million .. I can surely improve my career with the money!!! :tantrum:

i wish joey luck

if he could get rid of the dumb mistakes, he has all the tools to be a a great qb, but he is just way to inconsistent, sometimes he looks amazing and then sometimes he looks like forest gump

good luck to a nice guy

Back
Top Bottom