Harris and Smith pro day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harris and Smith pro day

Harris is def a stud. Very nice hands which is what you want. Harris at 18, or defensive player at 18?
i'd love to have him on our team, but i don't think they value RB as a position enough to use a first rounder.

i have my fingers crossed one of our top 8 (or so) prospects in the entire draft will still be on the board when #18 rolls around.

like if we take Pitts at #6, one of the WRs falls.

or if we take a WR, Parsons falls.

I want one of our super high value rated players at #18 with all these chowderhead teams taking QBs ahead of us.

Harris is def a stud. Very nice hands which is what you want. Harris at 18, or defensive player at 18?
I dont see any rbs in the first unless its at the end. Not a premium position. I'll gladly take harris or jw though and not be mad.

I dont see any rbs in the first unless its at the end. Not a premium position.

LB isn’t a premium position either, unless it’s a pass rushing LB, yet some org is gonna draft Micah Parsons in the 1st round.

I think it’s more about getting good football players. Both Micah and Najee are good football players.

LB isn’t a premium position either, unless it’s a pass rushing LB, yet some org is gonna draft Micah Parsons in the 1st round.

I think it’s more about getting good football players. Both Micah and Najee are good football players.
Absolutely. You cannot always pigeon hole players by positional title. It’s about the totality of what they can do, especially when they can do a lot of different things.

Back
Top Bottom