Has anyone heard that we | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone heard that we

hunter5nc1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
were expressing interest in Aaron Brooks? I don't know if is a rumor or if its true IMO I hope not. I was just triing to find out if it was true.

i would like it, but why would NO get rid of him ? maybe they think todd bouman is ready to play ?

I'm not sure I got to work and a Saints fan told me so but I don't know if he knew what he was talking about..

God, I hope it's not true. He is HORRIBLE. Great arm, great physical tools, but dumb as a bag of rocks and an attitude problem to boot.

What? The guy just had a fantastic year. Tell me what attitude problems.

IF they will let RW go then they will let anyone go. THat Org. sucks. They always have.

Even when they pull off the miracle against Jacksonville their kicker screws up. The Saints are stupid and it would not surprise me. I would also like to see Brooks.

He is young, mobile, and has a strong arm.

Yes, that's true. The Fins are picking him and Peyton Manning up. I also heard that the Fins plan on trading Sage Rosenfels and a 3rd round draft pick for Mike Vick. They are also trading up for the 1st draft pick so they can get Eli Manning, so the brothers can reunite on the same team.

Just in case some of you are that dense...NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

NO BROOKS.
NO MANNING. (EITHER OF THEM)

GET...OVER...IT.

Originally posted by Jaj
What? The guy just had a fantastic year. Tell me what attitude problems.

Friend of mine lives in NO and has connections in the organization---he has a friend that has gotten him sideline passes a number of times and he has spoken with all the local media bigwigs at the game. Brooks is a "Leon" type---nothing is ever his fault.
And if fumbling away several big games and winding up with a losing record is having a fantastic year, I'd hate to see a bad one.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Yes, that's true. The Fins are picking him and Peyton Manning up. I also heard that the Fins plan on trading Sage Rosenfels and a 3rd round draft pick for Mike Vick. They are also trading up for the 1st draft pick so they can get Eli Manning, so the brothers can reunite on the same team.

Just in case some of you are that dense...NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

NO BROOKS.
NO MANNING. (EITHER OF THEM)

GET...OVER...IT.

Oh I guess they hired you today also HEAD IDIOT:lol:

2003 Stats are Good

Originally posted by Rick 1966
God, I hope it's not true. He is HORRIBLE. Great arm, great physical tools, but dumb as a bag of rocks and an attitude problem to boot.

I don't know about an attitude problem but with these stats they are not bothering him!

2003= 306 comp- 518 att (59 % comp), 3146 yds, 6.85 ypa, 24 TD, 8 INT, and 88.8 QBR.

Hey this guy is no JF thank God... would not mind seeing him in aqua, it would be a welcomed improvement...

***I just checked stats again and looks like Rick1966 is correct, Brooks had 14 fumbles this year loosing mostly all of them. Coaching is the only hope here...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2003 Stats are Good

Originally posted by Disnardo

Hey this guy is no JF thank God... would not mind seeing him in aqua, it would be a welcomed improvement...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:
jay is signed thru 2006, he'll be back. ;)

Re: Re: 2003 Stats are Good

Originally posted by dolfan06
jay is signed thru 2006, he'll be back. ;)

Jay is scheduled to earn a 2Mil bonus and a 3 mil salary. I don't believe Dan will pay him that kind of money! He's probably as good as gone.

Back
Top Bottom