Has anyone heard that we | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone heard that we

Just get rid of him now, take the $3.411M cap hit & save $3.426 off the cap. No restructuring of players we don't need.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Just get rid of him now, take the $3.411M cap hit & save $3.426 off the cap. No restructuring of players we don't need.
as long as wanny is the head coach, i don't see it happening!;)

Wanny doesn't really have a say now that Spielman has been given more power. If it means Wanny can keep his job I don't see why he would argue.

Originally posted by dolfan06
ooh, i'm gonna save this post!;)

Save it, Print it, have it etched on a monument.......Jay has NO CHANCE at being the starter next year.

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
IF they will let RW go then they will let anyone go. THat Org. sucks. They always have.

OH yeah...here we go.....Ricky Williams is god, who would ever think of trading him and starting Deuce Mcallister :lol:

Aaron Brooks is a very good quarterback. He's shown tremendous improvement in several areas over the past year. Fumbling has been his one problem this year....which is a new problem for him....but it was a problem for alot of quarterbacks this year...and i think it can be fixed.

It would be a stupid move to let Brooks go. I believe this to be nothing more than a rumor....and as long as Jim Haslett is the saints coach, Brooks will be the quarterback.

**** it I say go for it..

All the Saints players that have come to Miami have produced well. Maybe the same for Brooks? Who knows..

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Just in case some of you are that dense...NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

NO BROOKS.
NO MANNING. (EITHER OF THEM)

GET...OVER...IT.

Dude, way harsh.

He was asking if anyone had heard any rumors.

Stranger things have happened. Nobody thought we'd get a whif of Ricky Williams in January 2002.

I was just gonna point that out Muck.

It didn't seem all that likely that the Saints would trade away Williams and start the relatively unproven McCallister prior to when the deal actually started going down.

I could see this happening. I've heard it pop up bout three times now from three separate sources. The Saints are not happy with Brooks and Brooks is not happy with them. They were relatively shy about committing to Brooks to begin with, if you remember.

I don't know if Brooks has to be the smartest guy in the world to operate Norv's offense, it doesn't seem all that difficult. I would imagine a WCO is more difficult. I mean, Norv got results out of Gus Frerotte for cryin out loud and that guy was dumb enough to sprain his neck head butting a wall in celebration of a TD.

The fumbles are scary given the general state of disarray that our OL is in though...

I won't ever criticize the Saints for jettisoning Ricky once they already had Deuce. Made sense, and they got the most they could for it.

I will criticize them for drafting Deuce in the first place though. Overall what they got in return for Ricky was a 2002 1st and 2nd (a 2002 2nd = 2003 1st). So if you look at it this way...

Its 2001. You have this choice presented in front of you. If you so desired, you can trade away your 1st round pick this year, for a 1st round pick next year, and a 1st round pick the year after that. Would you do it? I say its debatable. Some would do it, some would not.

Back
Top Bottom